⚜ 21 ⚜

Ya'll ready to meet some Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters folks? :D

___________

 She is not one to let herself look like a desperate fool. She doesn't allow herself to make it look like where there is something in sight that makes her want it, she will make it explicit for many to see it. She is composed, and she doesn't ask anything of what she wanted specifically.

 And yet the sight of the cape that once belonged to someone very dear to her, was enough to make her give chase. One would not blame her if they figured out why she is like this. Call her a crazy woman, but she just needed to be sure her eye wasn't playing tricks with her. She wanted to make sure if that person is really who it is.

 Bella stops in one area, finding herself surrounded by crystals as she looks around with a somewhat wild look in her neon-green eye. When she looks over to her left, her chest felt heavy when she caught sight of the fluttering royal blue cape once more with white designs on it. It disappeared around the corner, and she follows after it quickly.

 When she did, she was hoping to see the person themselves. But no, like before, the owner of the cape wasn't there. As though they are moving at a fast rate. Or must have teleported and reappeared in a different place. Waiting for her to be closer, and then move away before she caught sight of their face.

 With a slight growl of irritation, Bella runs down the glossy path to locate where they could be. She sees it fluttering to the right, making her turn on her heels and head straight there. That's when found herself about to run into a very large crystal and she skidded herself to a halt. She stares at her reflection, not realizing how frantic she looked.

 She fixes her mint-green hair that looked more frazzled and out of place from the running, fluffing it up before she froze when she saw the familiar face of someone behind her. She instantly turns around, expecting to see them there.

 There was no one, just herself.

 "Fuck..." Bella ran a hand through her hair, as she took several steps backwards and leaned against the crystal behind her. "I'm starting to go crazy..."

 Why did she chase after the person, wanting to see if it was him? Why did she separate herself from the group? She cursed at herself, reminding her that she doesn't want to meet any of her loved ones ever again even if she wanted to. She's here to get King with the others.

 That is it.

 The mint-haired mercenary sighed deeply, as she removes herself from the crystal and lowers her hand from combing itself through her hair. "I need to get back with the others. I can't believe I gave into my selfish wish to see them once more..." Bella muttered as she started walking away to retrace her tracks.

 She rounds around the corner, only to nearly bump into someone in front of her. Bella instantly jumps back a little, glaring as she placed her hand over the hilt of her broadsword. Only for it to falter, as Bella looks at the person she had ran into with her eye wide.

 A woman with ginger hair and slate-colored eyes. Wearing a cream-colored dress with teal accents and a striped bow held in place by the amulet, an orange cloth draped over her shoulders. She wore heeled boots that matches her dress perfectly.

 Bella cannot believe her eye when she recognized her face, "Y-You...!"

 The woman simply looks at her for a moment, then smiled at her.

 "Who you seek lies deeper in this area." she said, making Bella blink at her in confusion. The woman merely points ahead, as Bella followed with her gaze before back to the woman. "Go there, and turn left." she added before fading away in orbs of light.