⚜ 17 ⚜

"Good morning, Lady Bella!" Elizabeth greeted the Alpha happily, after coming down the stairs and the first person she met is Bella who is already in the first floor standing around. Bella merely nods to her, as she tries to ignore what nearly transpired back in her room earlier.

 "Morning, Elizabeth. Did you sleep well?" she asked the royal Omega.

 "Yes, I slept well!" Elizabeth responds as she smiles while coming over to the Alpha. She's happy to see that Bella made no movement to scoot herself away from her, which meant she is getting more accustomed to her and the other Omegas in the growing group.

 "That's good to hear." Bella remarks while keeping her arms folded and the impassive look on her face. Though it is less intense than it was before, upon seeing they are giving her space to adjust and to be familiar with them. Even though a certain blonde demon was trying to get closer to her.

 "Are you by any chance hungry, Lady Bella?" Elizabeth asked sweetly with a slight tilt of her head. "I can try make something for you, though I am no chef."

 "Well-"

 "If Bella wants food, she'll have to wait for Ban to wake up to make food instead." Meliodas cuts in as he came down the stairs and joined the two. He looks at them with his usual carefree grin, "The food he makes are the best! Hell, he can just get Hawk tied up and turn him into the most delicious pork roast you've ever had in your life."

 "Hey!" Hawk shouted angrily at him.

 "Did somebody say tie Hawk up?" Diane asked from outside of the Boar Hat, peering into the window with her purple eyes. She looked a little sleepy, but she must have woke up instantly upon hearing her favorite food being brought up as she looked happy about it.

 "NOPE!! NO ONE SAID IT!" Hawk yells, making Bella smirk in amusement.

 "Aww..." Diane looked disappointed, which then morphs into sunniness when she instantly saw Bella with them, "Morning Bella! Did you sleep well? No nightmares or anything?"

 'Did she just straight up ignore me?' Meliodas and Elizabeth thought in unison, feeling very annoyed by this.

 Which they should have seen this, since there is an Alpha in the group and the fact she, along with the rest of them Omegas, are mateless. So of course there's going to be efforts of trying to get attention from Bella.

 "I slept fine, thanks." Bella responds to the Giantess. "And what about you? Did you sleep well after the whole shitshow that happened yesterday?" she then proceeds to ask the Serpent Sin in return. After all, she was wondering about the attacks she gave her just to fend her off after the stunt Ruin made.

 "Besides my back feeling a little sore, I'm okay!" Diane beams, before she looks over to her leader and the princess. "Oh, good morning Captain and Elizabeth." she greeted them next in a friendly tone.

 "Morning." Both Omegas greeted the brown-haired Omega neutrally.

 At that moment, the last of the group made his way downstairs from napping in his room. Yawning with his eyes still closed, Ban went over to the counter with his arms crossed.

"I could sure use a drink, Cap'n!" Ban called in a complaining voice, sitting on the bar stool.

 "Little early, don't you think?" Diane questioned, her gaze shifting over to the cyan-haired Omega with her eyes narrowed slightly.

 "Would you like to have some breakfast, Sir Ban?" Elizabeth asked the Fox Sin. Meliodas made his way over to the counter, standing behind it as Ban gave a slight wrinkle of his nose.