⚜ 3 ⚜

"You were heading to Bernia Village?" Meliodas asked, once they are inside the tavern with Mama Hawk wandering to take them wherever they were going. Bella nods, as she takes a spot in one of the tables that are thankfully clean from tavern business.

 "Yeah, because I kept hearing about their ale being famously good. So I wanted to try it." the Female Alpha responded, with her arms crossed and her right leg hoisted over her left one while she sat upon the table.

 "What are the odds!" the demon Omega beamed, "We were heading there as well if they got any intel about one of the Sins!" he added. Oh so that's how he found her, seeing he wasn't just following her and getting her to join them. She must have unknowingly taken the same road as them, if not maybe a little farther than the road they took previously.

Even if he wasn't, they would have met up again in the village either way. And would still be dragged along with them too.

 "Um, Lady Bella?" Elizabeth began, getting the Alpha's attention. "If it's not too much to ask but... why are you sitting far away from us?"

True to the other Omega's words, Bella is sitting atop of the table that is far to the left side wall of the Boar Hat. Elizabeth and Meliodas are standing a little to the right side from the center of the room, with Hawk standing by the princess. Bella looked between them and herself, obviously seeing the large distance she put herself in.

 "Am I not allowed to?" she questioned.

 "Oh, come on Bella! We don't bite." Meliodas tells her, before a thought crossed his mind as he gains a small frown on his face. "Or is it that we smell bad to you?" he added with a question, as his scent went a little sour which made Bella's brows shot a little upwards.

 When facial expressions aren't enough to express, the scent of the people will do the telling. When one's scent is normal depending on their scent that makes them different compared to many, they're in a neutral mood. When the scent has a touch of tanginess, they're vibing with positive emotions. But if it smells sour or in most cases burnt, that means they're feeling negative emotions.

"Oi, I'm just not used to being near Omegas okay? Plus I honestly don't trust myself being close to one or more, as well." Bella said, uncrossing her arms to wave her hands a little.

"Is that why as soon as we smelled your Alpha scent, you ran off?" Elizabeth asked with a tilt of her head as she frowns too. One of her hands going over her impressive chest, which of course would normally make typical arrogant Alphas stare at it lecherously. But Bella is not one of them, as she looks at her respectfully.

 "Because normally, an Alpha's scent would make Omegas fell into their early heat sometimes which is rare back then. But since Alphas are eradicated centuries ago, chances of that happening are higher." Bella explains to herself, before she huffs as she added, "That happened to me three times when my scent leaked out because of those damn scent blockers wearing off on me each time I was hanging around the Omegas."

 "Geez, that explains why Meliodas was in his room a lot longer than usual the past two days and smelled like he went through his heat." Hawk remarks with a disgusted look. That made Bella raise an eyebrow, looking at said Omega whose face went pink before looking aside and coughed into his right fist.

 Bella didn't notice at the moment that Elizabeth was heavily flushed in the face, as the princess found the ground very interesting with her arms behind her back while shuffling her left foot a little. Because little did Hawk and Bella know, Meliodas wasn't the only one touching himself at the thought of the female Alpha doing sinful things to him.

 She just can't help it either, and it was the first time she touched herself too...

"Anyways," Meliodas said, after he managed to wear off the blush from his face as he looked at Bella again. "you're afraid of Elizabeth and I falling into heats and when that happens, you're afraid of losing control of yourself because of your Alphan side wanted to mate us, is that it?"

 "I actually have perfect self-control." Bella responded, earning rapid blinking from Meliodas and Elizabeth as she added, "I've been around Omegas that fell into heats back then, and trust me when I say I never laid a finger on them to mate them. Only instead looked after them like a caretaker caring the ill to help them get through with it when their mates are away. Yeah they smell sweet, but it doesn't appeal me."

 "But... Alphas are said to be unable to resist the temptation of claiming an Omega in heat. At least, that's what my sisters said to me when I presented as Omega." Elizabeth said, thinking back to the time her sisters were giving her the talk as an Omega. What to expect and whatnot, like a preteen having her first menstrual cycle.

 "True, but I ain't like those bastards." Bella scoffs, waving her hand in dismissal. "And even if by some odd reason I decided to get a mate, no way in hell will I treat them like a sex toy."

 'Damn that sounds hot...' Meliodas thought to himself, biting his lower lip at the mere thought. 

 Just as his mind began to fill with the filthiest scenarios, the tavern shook which meant Mama Hawk is burying herself into the ground. Since Elizabeth isn't used to it, she was about to fall over when she felt an arm circled around her waist.

 This made her look over, and saw it was Bella. Her face once again became pink, since the female Alpha is right beside her. Her looking down at her since she's a little taller than her, with her expression stoic and serious looking. And that unforgettable grip of hers, holy shit-

"Careful." Bella said, making her nod as she wanders away for the front door after retracting her arm from her waist.

 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh she was so close to me!!' Elizabeth freaked out a little, as the poor Omega had steam coming out of her ears as her face turned into red from being pink. Her inner Omegan side was happy the Alpha held her, even for just a bit.

 Meliodas, meanwhile, was giving a jealous yet heated glare at the princess. He wished the Alpha held him instead, not the Liones princess. He follows after Bella who stands outside, with Hawk and Elizabeth who managed to pull herself together coming out as well from behind.

 "Whelp, there it is! Bernia Village!" Meliodas announced, quickly replacing his foul expression with a grin.

-

 "Um Lady Bella? Why aren't you wearing a scent blocker?" Elizabeth asked while they are heading towards the village. The princess realized while walking, Bella had her Alpha scent oozing and that meant she isn't attempting to hide it.

 Bella's face scrunched up a little.

"What's the point of wearing them if they only last nearly an hour? I'm trying to make my pheromones have me smell like a Beta instead." Bella responded, as she kept crossing her arms. This made the demon prince look at her with a confused glance.

 "You can do that?" the Dragon Sin asked.

 "Well yeah. My mom told me about it when I was young after I presented as Alpha, in case I wanted to blend in and pretend to be Beta. I still haven't gotten the hang of it." the mint-haired woman grunted. There are times she was able to and there are times she failed at it. Then again, it's been a long time since she used the pheromones method for being too reliant on the scent blockers.

 That's on her, now that she thought about it and admitted.

"Do you have to hide it? You smell sooo good." Meliodas whined, as he took Bella's right arm and held it close to him. And he's telling the truth, since to an Omega, the scent of an Alpha after they're believed to be extinct for so long is wonderful. But the scent of a Pure Alpha is as intoxicating as an Omega in heat to the Alphas to the point Omegas cannot resist it and wanted to bask into it forever.

"And that's exactly why." Bella said, after she pulls her arm out of the blonde Omega's grasp. "I rather not attract a sea of Omegas to me and trying to pressure me to fuck them 'til the daylight." she added before pacing herself ahead.

 She didn't notice that Meliodas and Elizabeth instantly frowned at the thought of Omegas swarming around the female Alpha they're attracted to. Flirting her, trying to entice her with their scent, seducing her to mate them, courting her. That had them feel threatened, for they wanted to be the one for Bella.

 'Yup, they got it bad.' Hawk thought with a sweat-drop when he saw their faces that turned murderous for a moment after Bella's response.