⚜ 33 ⚜

The picture above is the clothing reference Bella will be wearing for a bit, except imagine the vest being black. So ignore Levi, unless you wanna simp Levi for a second lmao. 

With that aside, the results so far:

Zeldris - 5

Ban - 5

Elizabeth - 2

Estarossa - 2

Arthur - 2

Gloxinia - 1

Ban and Zeldris are tied!! So wanna do a tie breaker, or just be like 'frick this, let's do both separately' ? Let me know in the comments, and without further ado, onwards to the chapter! Enjoy my blue lions~!!

_______________

"Class dismissed..." Bella said, soon after the bell chimes for lunch time in the middle of the lesson. 

 Her blue lions, who are either Betas and Omegas, all got up from their seats almost in unison as Ingrid was the first to leave instantly being a foodie she is in a hurry. Annette and Mercedes were out next, as they chatted among themselves with the ginger-haired student excitedly wondering what's on the menu, with Ashe and Sylvain paces behind them.

 Felix not far, but it was likely that he'll be heading over to the training grounds instead before having his fill minutes before class resumed. During all this, Bella was busy stacking up the papers she gathered on her desk, placing them in a neat pile before going over to the chalkboard to wipe it off clean for the next lesson.

 Before she was the knight of the Kingdom of Faerghus, she was a professor of the Knight Academy. Being on the run was tiring, but luckily the Alpha was able to seek refuge in the kingdom and to blend in, managed to get herself hired as the new professor. And to be honest, the mint-haired Ashen Demon found it quite enjoyable.

 A nice change of pace from doing numerous mercenary work, killing the bandits  and criminals to earn some gold day by day.

Today was certain like any other day, besides meeting several bumps with her students for troubles they had. She also had to change a few plans for some of them: mainly Ashe, Felix and even Sylvain to get them better acquainted with their goals. Ashe wanted to be a Bow Knight, though he had not once ridden on a horse before so she had him stuck with Sylvain to take care of that.

 Sylvain, in return though, only agreed to the condition if he could take her out for afternoon tea. Perhaps he was hoping to get a reaction from her, as he intended to make it sound like he's asking her out. But of course, the Ashen Demon just casually accepted it only if he takes it seriously to helping Ashe get better acquainted with whatever steed he ends up with.

 The Beta happily accepted it, since Bella agreed to have some tea with him. Though she reminded him he has to hold onto the acceptance of the condition, otherwise she would make him do stable duty. And she doesn't care that he is a noble, but in the Knight Academy he is a student like the others.

 Now Felix, on the other hand, was a bit challenging in her part and still a little stuck on what she should do with him. The Omega student had a lust in crossing blades and getting stronger to ward away any threat. He at one even said so he could ward against the boar should he ever get out of control one day. She knew he was referring to the young Omegan prince, but still had no idea what he meant by that.