⚜ 4 ⚜

"Oh look, water is missing from the banks." Hawk said, causing the Omegas and an Alpha to look where he's looking at. And true to the animal's words, the bank is completely empty from the water that once was there and the plants that are by the bank are withering from the lack of H2O necessity.

"The plants are dying as well..." Elizabeth remarks with a soft frown on her face.

"Something must have happened here then." Meliodas remarks, as he looks over to Bella who is staring dead on ahead of where the village is. She bore an unreadable expression, with her arms crossing which made her appear very intimidating.

 And hot-

 "Come on." Bella said with her tone impassive as she walks ahead with them following. Though the third princess of Liones noticed at the very moment her Alphan scent became very faint, as it was slowly transiting to smelling neutral. Like a Beta, which meant she was able to use her pheromones change her scent in time.

"Oh, you smell like a Beta now." the other Omega noted, sounding very surprised but also a little disappointed that he won't smell Bella's real scent for a while. Bella just snorts a little, as the four are nearing to Bernia Village.

At that moment, they spotted a large crowd gathered in the center of the village which made Elizabeth excited at the sight of it. "Look at that! Do you think there's some kind of festival going on?" the silverette princess asked joyfully. That made Meliodas and Bella furrowed their brows, because they can tell right away that there is no festival going on.

 "Nope. I'm smelling angry people all around and distraught." the tavern owner said, as he ruffled his blonde hair.

 "And I hear men groaning and heaving from the center of the crowd." Bella said before she made her way to the crowd to investigate it. Meliodas followed her closely, with Hawk standing by Elizabeth as the two stumbled upon ten Beta men trying to pull out a sword that is stabbing into the ground. And it even looked out of place too.

 There was a scent that is faintly lingering on the sword, but it was hard to make it out with all the dust from men collapsing to the ground roughly overpowering it. But Bella knew the scent of it smells a lot like a-

 "Yo! What's going on over here? Some kind of festival?" the blonde demon asked curiously.

"Does this look like a festival to ya?!" One of the men yelled at him rather angrily, as he gestures the sword that the Betas kept trying to pull out. "We've been trying to pull out that damn sword the damned Holy Knight jabbed into!"

 "Really? Why so?" Bella quirked an eyebrow at that.

 "The other day, we incurred the wrath of the Holy Knight." At this moment, a Beta elder man approached to the two from behind as they glanced over to him. "He infused it with mana and pierced the ground to lock away the water under our village."

 "Holy Knight? The one that Sir Meliodas dealt with the other day?" Elizabeth asked out loud, which made Bella look at her before to Meliodas curiously. They encountered a Holy Knight before?

"Nope, that guy isn't a Holy Knight." the Omegan Dragon Sin shakes his head. "The real deal are much more problematic than him."

"You all do realize the sword won't be pulled out unless a Holy Knight does. It's useless to attempt to pull it out on your own." Bella tells the elder bluntly as she looks back to the men that kept failing in pulling the weapon out. He nodded solemnly, knowing what she said is true.

"Of course. I'm afraid at this point, the village is done for without our supply of water." the man said.

Then a scoff was heard, as a boy wanders past Meliodas and Bella from in-between to approach the middle of the plaza.