⚜ 29 ⚜

Bella stares down at Jericho and Guila with her eyes still narrowed and glowing with a tinge of redness within the orbs of black, with her mint hair shimmering as the weapon she holds throbs with power. Her scent itself is everywhere, thick and burnt with uncontrollable rage with the intent of murdering them on the spot. And she doesn't give a shit that one of them is an Omega.

The moment she gazed at Jericho, the Holy Knight suddenly groans as she stumbles forward, "My insides... they're burning..."

 "What's going on? How did she get out of the Amber?" Guila asked, likely to herself.

 She kept her gaze upon the Female Alpha, taking in the appearance she took. Half of her body being covered in darkness and the other half in dragon scales, with three pair of wings on her back still. As though to say she is a mixed breed.

 This was confusing her even more. This could be due to her own magic, perhaps a transformation magic of sort, going out of control in a spur of rage. But the extend of what kind of magics the Ashen Demon is uncertain, as the records say her knowledge in the arts of magic is seemingly limitless. She could know every type of magic.

 Bella kept her eyes on the lilac-haired Holy Knight. Before the devoid eyes that held murderous intent gazed over to the other Holy Knight.

 Suddenly there was a gust of wind, and then there was a burst of blood being shed by Guila who screamed in fear when something had sliced her hand that contained the Dragon Handle that she managed to take from Meliodas. Bella remained still and unfazed, as the Sword of the Creator had suddenly lashed out like a viper and curled around the hand that is cut off with the item.

 With the glowing weapon still holding onto it, the revealed Ashen Demon barely moved her dominant hand to the side and the Sword of the Creator extended itself and slashed across with power searing. Though it seemed weak and she had put little effort, the power was actually astonishing as it created a powerful slash attack with flames cutting through the air and the ground.

 The force of it caused Guila to scream as she and Jericho were blown away.

"Holy shit." Ban was able to get up from resting momentarily and reached to where Bella. The Fox Sin Omega looked this on with wide eyes, as he still find it hard to believe that Bella has the glowing sword in her grasp. The very same sword that the infamous mercenary, the Ashen Demon owns.

 But there's just no way Bella is the Ashen Demon. She must have slain the mercenary, and took the weapon from them as a prized trophy and proof of killing them. But that couldn't be it, because the Ashen Demon is rumored to be an Alpha.

 And Bella is the only Alpha in existence.

 Jericho managed to recover from being blown away, as she lifted her head from the ground with her dark eyes wide, "I don't believe it! One little swing caused a huge attack like that?!" She shifted her gaze behind, seeing the ground was split all the way to the village where several houses were destroyed.

 The mint-haired woman wordlessly watched her move over to Guila, likely to tend her with the sliced hand now near the black-haired woman. Though it was missing the Dragon Handle, that did not matter as Jericho placed the hand near Guila's wrist and pulled out a spell bead to toss it to the ground, "Super Recovery Spell!"

The green ball formed around them for a few seconds and then disappeared, revealing Guila having her hand attached to her wrist again, who sighed at the feel of her fingers again. "I owe you one." Guila said facing Jericho.

"This wasn't the plan! Not only could that Alpha escape from the Goddess Amber, but now we're facing the wanted Ashen Demon with that sword!!" Jericho said with her fists clenched. And although the Omega hates to admit it, but they're done for. With her and Guila underestimating Bella before, with the glowing sword and seemingly transformed, her power has skyrocketed.