⚜ 8 ⚜

Time to meet Omega Diane, the Serpent Sin of Envy :D

Oh yeah in case ya'll forgot, Meliodas is wearing Elizabeth's outfit because he lost the contest so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

________

 "Man this forest is really creepy." Hawk said as the four has gone into the Forest of White Dreams. They walk down the path, as there is not much greenery thriving with trees all around looking very much dead. And a thick fog that enshrouded the forest.

 "There's not much living people around here. It's only the four of us." Hawk remarks, sniffing his snout and only detected their own scent.

 "Ya got that right..." Meliodas said with an absentminded look on his face.

 Though he may not show it, but the pumps he was wearing that goes with the tavern uniform he is wearing for the day is highly uncomfortable for him. Even though he wore plenty of footwear with low heels, but they're a little more comfortable than straight up pumps.

 "Um, Lady Bella? Are you sure we'll find one of the Sins here?" Elizabeth then asked, looking at the back of the slightly towering woman who is leading them. Bella had her arms crossed over her chest, as she's looking around their surroundings. Basically keeping an eye out for something in mind.

 "We'll find out soon if we get deeper." the female Alpha responded casually.

 "SO YOU MEAN WE CAME HERE WITHOUT ANY INTEL?!" Hawk shouted at the mint-haired woman, before he shivered. "I heard rumors that there's a terrifying monster lurking here, waiting for-"

 "EEP!" Elizabeth shrieked while Meliodas all of a sudden got stiff with his eyes wide. Hawk turns to them with a frightened look on his face, thinking they saw something terrible.

 "WHAT IS IT?!" he asked.

 "S-Something's behind us!" Elizabeth said with her eye closed and trembling.

 "It's just me." Bella said, who is suddenly standing between the two Omegas from behind. Her hands were even up the skirts and touching their rears. She is quite surprised that their... rear felt plushy, but it's expected as being them Omegas.

 Upon hearing the Alpha and the fact she is groping them caused the Omegas to turn heavily pink in the face.

 "LOOK WHAT YOU DID MELIODAS!! AND STOP TOUCHING THEM!" Hawk berated the tavern owner before shouting at the mercenary angrily. Bella instantly moves away from them, which made them secretly disappointed as she wanders back to where she originally was. And for them to keep moving forward.

 "In response to your question earlier, I do pretty much have evidence about this place. And that evidence is that people avoid this place at all costs, and it's more difficult when traveling on horse. They often say their belongings always get lost easily." Bella explains casually like she's told this million times before. Her cloak suddenly covering her body whole like wrapping herself into a cocoon.

  "Then this would be the perfect place for someone to hide out then!" Elizabeth smiled brightly from behind. Then in the corner of her eye, she noticed that Meliodas was suddenly rubbing his behind with a confused frown look on his face. "Sir Meliodas?"

 "Weird, I was wearing it a second ago..." the Dragon Sin muttered, making Elizabeth blink as she wondered what he meant. Until she felt the coldness of the open air brushing against her behind, making her gasp out and rub her behind too.

 Bella looks over to them with her eyebrow raised, "What?"

 "Oh, uh nothing!" the Omega princess squeaked.