⚜ 22 ⚜

It didn't take long for Bella to track them down, especially upon the sight of Ban and Meliodas facing off with a woman with long raven hair as she held a rapier in hand. She is also wearing a white and light pink outfit with metallic gauntlets and knee-guards on.

 Of course, she smells like a Beta.

 "Unkillable and unbeatable are two different things." the female Holy Knight said, giggling in response to Ban's wordings. To which Bella didn't catch it as she is coming close, but that doesn't matter to her.

 What matters is the fact she is attacking her pack.

 "For one who likes to be a smart aleck, you're very poor in keeping your guard up." Guila heard the voice of a woman from behind. That obviously doesn't belong to the Giantess, making her turn on her heels sharply and send an explosion from her rapier to the person behind.

 However, just when she thought she got the person because of the silence that follows, Guila then felt a sharp yet rough kick in her torso and she was sent flying across the field. She even crashed against one of the crystals, making her grunt out in pain when it flared up on her back.

 "Oh, Lala!" Diane exclaimed, as she and the other two Sins spotted the Alpha who came late. The mint-haired woman turns to look at them with a frown on her face, with her hands planted on her armored hips.

 "I left you all for a couple of minutes, and you attracted trouble already?" Bella questioned them, as she sounded slightly annoyed.

 "Not our fault they wanted us dead." Ban said with a shrug.

 Before Bella opens her mouth, Guila from her place instantly jumped out from the crater and dashed towards the seemingly unsuspecting mercenary. She swung her rapier at the woman's arm, which triggered the explosion from her magic once it made contact. The explosion is large and powerful, it caused Diane having to protect her leader from being blown off.

 Though a large green barrier was made and surrounded the Sins the instant the explosion went off, and they all knew who was responsible for it. Finally, the explosion died off with dust surrounding the area as it was slowly clearing up. The barrier was also let down, as Guila sighed.

 "It wasn't even at full power, but I'd be impressed that you weren't taken down like that." the ravenette Beta remarks.

 True to her words once the dust cleared up completely, Bella was seen standing in her full height. She was missing her cape, as it was seen on one of the crystals completely tattered and blackened.

 Her hand, to which Guila really thought she hit her arm, was holding onto the blade of her rapier and it was encased in green similar to making a barrier but not opaque enough. Bella was silently thankful that she managed to cast Illusion in time to make the Sword of the Creator invincible to others, as it was literally right there on her back in the open.

 "I've had worst." Bella said in a monotone, before she pushed the Holy Knight away for a safe distance between them. She looks over to the Sins, "Oi, you three alright back there? The barrier didn't break, did it?"

 "No it didn't." Meliodas said while getting out of Diane's hands.

 Bella looks at Diane, and noticed the minor injuries on the Serpent Sin. "Diane, stand back and rest a little. We'll take care of the Holy Knight in the meantime." the mint-haired Alpha tells her, making the Giantess Omega blink.

 "So you're Bella Eisner, the first and only Alpha in Britannia after centuries of extinction." Guila speaks up, making Bella avert her neon-green eye to her with an impassive look. "It seems the rumor is true, your scent is exactly what a real Alpha smells like."