Chapter Fourteen

"So who do I kill first?" Nappa glanced between the six fighters. Chiaotzu and Gohan both wore panicked expressions. While the others were afraid they tried not to show it.

Mae put herself next to Gohan to try and protect him the best she could, but her arms and legs were shaking. She too was terrified of the saiyan in front of them.

"HAAH!" Nappa sprung forward.

"Now!" Piccolo yelled, alerting everyone.

Nappa went for Tien, surprising him. His three eyes widened as the saiyan came at full force. He seemed to be almost frozen.

"Drop!" Piccolo shouted trying to snap him out of it.

Nappa struck out and Tien tried to block it however his arm came off just below the elbow. Tien yelled in pain as blood spurred from the wound.

"Tien Shinhan!" Chiaotzu yelled.

Mae felt her stomach turn as she saw the severed hand hit the ground.

Vegeta let out an amused laugh at the sight.

Hearing him, Mae turned and glared at the saiyan prince.

"Time to die!" Nappa grinned and went to punch Tien.

Tien dodged and flew up into the air. "Scum!"

Nappa chuckled and followed him before kicking him back to the ground. He laid there for a moment face first, dust clouds covering him.

"No!" Chiaotzu gasped.

Bloodied, Tien forced himself up, "d-damn."

"Stubborn bastard, just won't die," Nappa said looking down.

Piccolo grit his teeth, "such power."

"M-m-m-m..." Gohan stammered, unable to find words.

"That jerk," Mae clenched her fists.

Before she could take action, Krillin ran forward, "Damn you!"

"Stop! He's too much!" Piccolo blocked his path.

"Get out of the way!" Krillin snapped before continuing to rush to help Tien.

"That's right!" Nappa laughed. He swiped his hand and a massive explosion went off in front of Krillin, knocking him back.

Piccolo covered himself from the powerful gust of wind and debris. Mae covered Gohan who hit the ground with his hands over his head. When the smoke cleared there was a huge hole in the ground where the blast went off.

"Can't even see the bottom," Piccolo said. "I've never even dreamed of such a blast."

Krillin sat on the very edge, panting, lucky to be alive. Suddenly he looked around, "where's Chiaotzu? Was he caught in the blast?!"

"Wh? What?" Tien called out.

"Nappa! Behind you!" Vegeta shouted.

"Huh?" Nappa asked, confused.

From behind him, Chiaotzu came and landed on the middle of Nappa's back, grabbing tightly to the saiyan's armor.

"What the?! Hey!" Nappa looked over his shoulder.

"Chiaotzu!" Krillin yelled.

"What is he doing?!" Mae asked while Tien stared in stunned silence.

"Urg! Why you little!" Nappa reached behind him, trying to grab at the small Chiaotzu.

"What are you doing?!" Tien scrambled to get up. "Get out of there!"

"Goodbye Tien," Chiaotzu said. "Save yourself."