Chapter Three

As Raditz flew away from the island Gohan continued to cry. Mae kept squirming, trying to get free. "Take us back to daddy! Take us back!" She screamed.

"You'll see you're daddy tomorrow," Raditz replied. "Well, if he comes through that is."

"Let! Us! Go!" Mae demanded. She continued to squirm before biting down on Raditz's hand.

"Damn brat!" Raditz exclaimed as he dropped her.

Mae screamed as she fell towards the ocean. Raditz flew down and grabbed her by the tail. The sudden shock made the young half-saiyan lose consciousness. Raditz shook his head and continued flying.

Back at Kame House Goku slammed his fists against the sand. "You can't do this!" He yelled. "You-you can't..."

"Goku, are you okay?" Bulma asked as she and the others rushed over to him.

"Sorry we couldn't help," Roshi looked down.

Goku turned his head to the sky, "Nimbus!" At his call the small, yellow cloud came.

As Goku went to get up Roshi put his hands up, "woah there. Don't go running off half-cocked."

"You can't!" Krillin exclaimed. "You'll be killed! Do you think you're in any condition to fight?"

At his friends words Goku lowered his head. "I gotta do something."

"Then let's think," Roshi said.

"How awful," Bulma said. "Finding your family after all this time and it's someone like him."

Goku pulled himself up to his feet. He clenched his fists in anger. "It doesn't matter. No matter who he is I'll never forgive him."

"So what are you gonna do?" Krillin asked. "I've never seen anyone that strong! I mean if he can even take you down..."

"His tail," Goku said. "His weakness is in his tail. If he's got the same weakness I used to have then all I gotta do is crush it and his power will drop."

Krillin rubbed the back of his neck, "that's fine, but how are you gonna get it?"

Goku shook his head, "I can't. Not by myself."

"We'll help the best we can, m'boy," Roshi told him.

"N-no one knows where Yamcha or-or Tien Shinhan is," Krillin stammered, growing more fearful. "But if the three of us fight together..." in a smaller voice he said, "we're gonna die." He shook his head and spoke up, "well if anything Bulma can use the dragon balls to bring us back."

"Right!" Bulma agreed.

"No Krillin, she can't," Goku said. "I found out that Shenron never grants the same wish twice. Both you and Master Roshi have been brought back. This time death means death." Krillin and Roshi had a stunned look on their face but Goku continued. "You'll still help me right?"

"Course we will," Roshi nodded.

"Well sure," Krillin said hesitantly.

"Why don't we just ask Shenron to save the world?" Bulma suggested.

"Oh yeah!" Krillin nodded in agreement.

"You gonna find all them dragon balls in one day?" Roshi asked him.

"Oh...right," Krillin lowered his gaze.

"He won't be expectin an attack," Goku spoke up. "We should be able to catch him off guard no problem. Bulma you still got that dragon radar?"

"Oh right! The twins have dragon balls on their hats!" Bulma said grabbing the device. She turned it on and looked at the screen. "Look here, two moving very fast."