18. Hypothetically

Fifth Year:

"SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN! FOR GODRIC SAKE..."

I covered my ears. "Bloddy... Roxanne! Stop yelling at the TV. It can't hear you."

We heard a scream on the TV, which made Roxanne jump. "See?! I told you! These muggles, I swear."

"I thought we were going to watch romantic comedy." Teddy asked.

Fred had a huge smile on his face while talking. "Nah, this is way much better."

We were in our living room, watching horror movie, it was a muggle movie, which made Fred really excited. He changed his mind about the comedy one and we ended up watching this.

I'm not scared of clowns, but they are a bit creepy.

Roxanne, James and I are sitting on the sofa, while Fred is laying on the floor and Teddy is on the arm chair.

It has been only thirty minutes since we started the movie and I'm already tired.

We also have to wake up early to get the others from the Burrow.

So, watching TV, wasn't our best idea.

An hour has passed with Fred laughing to the clown's new victim and Roxanne jumping up and down with stress.

The movie was two hours long and we only finished half of it before everyone slowly started to fall asleep.

We could easyly hear Fred's snoring, while Roxanne was breathing heavily.

Teddy's eyes were close but his hearing was more quiet than the others.

James (surprisingly) was awake, still watching the movie.

"It doesn't make sense."

"What?" I asked.

"Why would anyone follow a clown down the poop pipes? For a paper? Just go make another one!"

"It's an horror movie, James. It doesn't always needs to make sense."

My head fell back, I'm way too tired to finish this movie.

"Do you think they are actually okay?" He asked out of nowhere, just before my eyes were about to close.

I didn't ask what he was talking about, since I already knew who he meant.

"Your dad," I yawned before continuing. "Is the chosen one. The boy who lived. He beated Voldemort. I'm sure he can handle this small ministry problem."

He stayed quiet. Which started happening a lot, lately.

"I'm worried, too, James. But I'm sure they are okay."

I didn't feel so sleepy anymore. Thanks to James, I was filled with worries.

There was a silence. The room was filled with heavy breathing and Fred's snoring.

"You're so confusing." He muttered.

"What?" I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me, instead he was staring to the ceiling.

"I thought it was an accident and you didn't want to kiss me anymore. It's only been an hour since we talked about this."

"I didn't. And what are you talking about?"

He didn't answer. He kept staring to the ceiling. I looked up to see what he was looking at.

"You're kidding, right? Did you do this?"

"I didn't. You did." He defended himself.

There was a blue mistletoe on top of us that were magically just standing there.