yeah, I forgot to murder that guy, sorry

Once again I found myself on the familiar hilltop, with the familiar breeze on my face as the familiar sound of leaves gently touching to the ground and rolling in the wind lightly filled the air around me. I took a deep breath as I always did before departing. Then I smiled as I hard leaves being rustled behind me in a familiar skipping pattern.

"Not like you to be out and about in the early afternoon miss Neopolitan"

I turned to greet my diminutive devil with a smile as she came to a stop in front of me.

"Didn't know you knew my special relaxation areas" I chuckled.

She tapped her finger three times against her head.

"I'm well aware of how crafty you are my deductive damsel of death"

She took a bow before rising again, opening Hush over her shoulder as she stood. 

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

She closed her parasol and in a swift movement pointed her arm in the direction I knew the warehouse to be.

"Roman wants me back?"

She shook her head.

"Oh of course, you know he's lost without me so you came to ensure his most valuable asset is secure and ready"

She folded her arms at my words of 'valuable asset'.

"You disagree? Why who else could possibly fit that description?"

I was just quick enough to deflect Hush away from jabbing me in the gut.

"Not fast enough" I smirked as she placed the weapon back over her shoulder and shrugged. I knew she would just bide her time to get me again though, and to be honest I looked forward to it. She began her skipping decent down the hillside and I followed behind. 

"So, Is there a lot of activity back at HQ?"

Neo nodded before spreading her arms out to indicate something of a large quantity.

"Business has definitely been good lately. Things have only gotten better for us since that whole clusterfuck at the docks. Really wish you had been there Neo, would have been great"

She hooked my neck with her parasol handle, notably more gentle then usual, although still sudden. I assumed she was taking me by surprise but instead she just knocked my hip with hers playfully. A sign of endearment from Neo was a rarity, I didn't even try to hide the smile. I placed a cautious hand round her shoulder for a moment, worried that even with the playful display, she would still be more than happy to break my arm. But she didn't seem to mind the contact all that much.

"Its a shame ya know" She looked at me with what I could only assume was a quizzical expression as I removed my hand from her shoulder. "I feel like we only fight each other anymore, been awhile since we fought actually alongside each other"

Neo shrugged nonchalantly. 

"You're right, I'm sure we'll get the opportunity. Especially now we're on huntsman radars more than ever"

Neo smacked her weapon against her palm.

"I know you're more then looking forward to those encounters"

Some time later we made it to our secluded hanger hideaway. First thing I noticed was the high energy concentration. All those auras and all the dust, would have disorientated me if I wasn't acclimated to it by now. Next thing I noticed was the vibrations of a certain pair of metal legs on the ground and the auras of a pair of irritating teenagers.