The white fang meeting

So we had some time without Cinder and her teenage entourage, no idea how they were gonna try and be non conspicuous. But the time we had wasn't exactly a holiday we still had a lot of work to do. We had a few favors to call in. We'd been working with the white fang for months now, but we needed more numbers on our side. Taurus sent his lieutenant to help us get more people together. Towering bastard with a bad attitude but at least the fang did what he told them to.

We organized a meeting that night, an initiation for more and more Faunus to sign up. And we had a little something extra to offer them.

Roman had contacts in Atlas and after pulling a few illegal strings, we had our hands on something that was really gonna be useful. 

Atlesian Paladins

I actually was there when General Ironwood was spouting off about how great his Kingdoms robo projects were

I actually was there when General Ironwood was spouting off about how great his Kingdoms robo projects were. Well when a hologram of him was apparently. Talking about removing soldiers from the danger of the battlefield and unveiling his new Atlesian Knights. I always hated Atlas tech. Mostly cause I couldn't detect them unless they used dust, but also because of what it felt like. Every time they unveiled a new science project or invention, they were looking down on us. Talking about assisting the other kingdoms but really they were just showing that they were richer then us. 'Better' the us.

He was telling the crowds about his new paladins when I got a familiar sense. Two of the soldiers began moving away and I tracked where they were going. They were following two people.

Little Red. And her friend who wrecked our shit at the docks. There was no point going after them, but I got the feeling something was up. I'd be proven right later. 

I made my way back to the warehouse, things were being set up for the meeting that night so the place was packed. All the auras that were gonna be there, god just thinking about it gave me a headache. Enough of a distraction that I was caught entirely off guard when something latched onto my back and tackled me to the floor. The weight lifted from my back as the attacker cartwheeled to their feet, leaving me with my breath knocked clean from my lungs.

"Ow.........Just Oww.............Hi Neo"

I hopped to my feet only to be greeted by a punch to the shoulder. "You're in a spirited mood today" I smiled, ignoring the pain in my lungs and shoulder. Something about Neo made the pain feel like endearment. "Mind telling me what's got you so upbeat?"

She grabbed my arm and forcefully dragged me to the warehouse center. It had been cleared in preparation for the meeting later. She brought me up onto our makeshift stage platform and put my hand on something. It was cold and smooth, metal definitely, and powered by dust. Neo wrapped her knuckle against it and the vibrations allowed me a full view of what I was touching.

"These are the paladins I've been hearing so much about then"

Neo nodded again, patting the leg of the giant mech. "So all we have to do is wait till tonight for all the new Fang recruits" I gave Neo a knowing Smirk. "Roman will have them eating out of the palm of his hand"