Chapter 1

GUYS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS OK IM CRINGING JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU READING THIS DEAR GOD

~~~~

Carolina's POV

"Lucky we're in love everyway; lucky to have stayed where we have stayed, lucky to be coming come someday ooh ooh ooh"

I can hear Nick singing from his room, I hope we can finally agree on 'Lucky' being the song for our first dance because I loved it. Relief fell over me as I see him come into the kitchen smiling.

"So we both agree on the song then?" I ask

"Yes" he says with a kiss "perfect for us"

"Are you done packing?"

"No, that's why you're here remember?"

"Right, let's go do that then" I say dragging him to his room

His room in New York was so messy compared to the one in LA and I hated helping him pack here. Once inside he let's go of my hand and sits on the edge of his bed looking at me expectantly.

"What are you doing?"

"C'mon babe you owe me one" he waits

"You've got be kidding me" I shake my head and think back to our anniversary and all that drinking. Oh no he wanted a lap dance "Right now?"

He nods and I can feel myself turning red. I sigh and decide to amuse him.

"And you're sure you'd rather see me dance instead of..." I walk closer to him and unzip my sweater "getting right to the action?"

"Hmm" he ponders that thought and extends his arms "you're right, come here"

I laugh and go over to kiss him.

Nick doesn't hesitate to reach for my pants and say "why didn't you wear a dress?"

"Can't always give you easy access" I tease

I leap into his lap and he begins to kiss my neck slowly sucking it as he met my lips. He pulls away briefly only to look at my mouth, as he pulls off my pants, and then crawls into the bed to lay on top of me. I look at him and help him remove his shirt.

"I'm going to miss this" he says interlocking our hands above my head

"I'm going to miss you" I say kissing his shoulder

"Then let me give you something more to miss"

Even now he still made my heart race, and locking eyes with him I felt his growing erection on my leg.

"Let me help you with that" I say removing his pants

He smirks and we begin to kiss again; getting lost in each other one last time.

----

Nick's POV

We both laid there for what seems like forever. I didn't want to leave her alone to do all of this but I knew she was used to seeing me leave by now, I just wanted us to be married already so I could take her everywhere with me.

"Let's go" I whisper into her ear

Carolina grabs my arm and wraps it around her. "Not yet"

"The sooner I leave, the sooner I'll be back at your side" I tell her

"Ok, have you talked to Joe?" she says sitting up

"No but it think he called"

"Ugh Nick. He's probably waiting for us"