Chapter 20

Carolina’s POV

How the hell was is December already? Days were becoming boring and slow until I got a call from my wedding planner urging me to pick out a venue already. I still had no idea on when or where I want to get married.

So here I was packing my things once again to fly down to New York and see some venues.

“We haven’t been home in forever” Nick says watching me from the bed

“I know and I sorta miss New York”

“So I’m guessing you decided for us to get married there?”

“No, I still don’t know” I sigh “where do you want to get married?”

“Anywhere”

“See there’s my problem, nobody helps me decide”

 “Shh, it’s your big day. Anywhere you like will be fine; I’m not going any place.”

“It’s our big day Nick” I correct him “I just want somewhere both our families can be together without any transportation problems”

“So Texas?”

“Maybe” I think “but I still want to see all my possibilities”

“Fort Worth would be nice in the summer time”

“I thought you wanted a spring wedding!”

Nick laughs and meets me in at the edge of the bed.

“Stop it; I don’t care when or where we get married as long as you’re happy. Heck we could to Las Vegas tomorrow and I’d be ecstatic.”

I give him a look. He wouldn’t dare, we have practically everything ready for our wedding.

“So you don’t want to see me in my dress?”

Again he laughs “I’m actually scarred to see you in it” he confesses “I always made fun of Kevin on his wedding day when he saw Danielle but now I understand. You’re going to be the most beautiful bride.”

“And you the most handsome groom” I wink

Closing the space between us, our lips meet briefly.

“You’re going to be late”

“For what?” I ask

“You said you were going to the  bakery one last tie before we left”

“Shoot you’re right”

I give him another kiss before grabbing my hoodie to leave. I was so glad he remembered these things when I didn’t.

“Tell Laura to be on time.” He yells as I dash out.

***

Parking in front of the bakery I notice that there were paparazzi outside the window taking pictures of someone; oh great. I grab my purse and lock the car as I head up and past all the cameras. I wonder who was inside…

Right away I notice a familiar face; David.

“Hey!” I smile walking over to him

He gives me the biggest hug.

“Hey chica” he smiles “How are you?”

“I’m great, you?”

“Just fine.” He points “Oh how rude of me, Logan!”

I turn to where he looks at and see that he was here with Logan Lerman; who was staring at the cupcakes. The dark haired boy came over to us with his own amazing smile.