Chapter 31

Laura’s POV

I laughed a little as I saw Cameron’s face change under me.

“You scarred Quiseng?””

“Of course not” he smiles

“Alright…”

I had already put a spoon on in the bag along with the ice cream, so with the carton in hand I scooped up a bit of the vanilla. Cameron was already unbuttoning his shirt for me; good boy. Placing the ice cream down I slipped the vanilla down on his upper naval, his body shivered under me as the dessert melted on his body. I gave him a quick smile as I duck my head down to start licking what’s melted off his abs which made him flinch. The cold was making me shiver a bit as my tongue ran up Cameron’s stomach until I only ran kisses up to his mouth.

“Your lips are so cold” he laughs “But I love it”

“You wanna switch places?”

“Not yet” he says handing me the ice cream

“You’re not fair”

---

March

Should I go with the red or peach? Red or peach.

“Gah. I can’t believe I’m twenty two already!” I say putting on red lipstick.

“Oh shush” Carolina laughs “we are both going to be the same age next week”

“You’re right. Can’t wait for someone else to be my same age”

A few days shy of Carolina’s birthday and mine just passing we decided to celebrate our birthdays together. Crazy how we were the same age and our lives were completely different. She was getting married in two months, I’ve been dating the same guy for almost two years, Gen and Nani had their promise rings knowing that one day they would eventually get married. Val and I had no commitment just yet but we were all sort of living the dream in our own way; things would get serious soon (I hoped).

“Laura, lets go!” Estefania says coming into the closet to get me.

"Oh my bad'

I grab my purse and fix my dress one more time before heading out dinner. For once in a very long time we were all going to have a girls night; no boys allowed. I know this may seem like a shock since we’re all very attached to out=r boyfriends but we haven’t had a night of just us girls since we moved to California.

First on the list tonight was dinner at Fogo de Chao.

“I haven’t been here in a long time” Genesis says

“Joe actually made me obsessed with this place” Caro says “Hopefully you guys like it”

***

I can’t believe we were here. This club was the total opposite of the places we frequented in Hollywood but it was time we stepped out of our comfort zone and no better place to start than Beacher’s Madhouse.

Right away you could feel the different atmosphere this place provided with people dressed up in costume like outfits mixed in with very casual dressed people; madhouse felt like an understatement.

“Oh my god is that Ashley Benson?” Estefania gasps

“I think so!” I answer

We made our way up to a VIP section that the boys had reserved for us when I suddenly heard a scream. I turn around to see somebody picking up Carolina from the floor; since it was dark I couldn’t see a thing until I got closer to notice to gorgeous man holding her.

---

Estefania’s POV

What the heck?

“Zac” Carolina says crossing her arms “put me down”

He did as she said and she took the time to hug him.

“What are you doing here?” he asks “Didn’t know you were into this...”

“Celebrating our birthdays” she says pointing to Laura

“What! He grins “wait one second!”

Valerie gives me a weird look and we both decide to sit down on the nearest striped couch. I browse through my phone and notice that I have a text from Taylor.

“Hurry home”

“Oh and hope you’re having fun ;)”

I smiled down at my phone and replied.

“I’ll hurry back to my home later. And I’m having a great time thanks :p”

Locking my phone I feel Val hit my arm a bit to grab my attention so I look up so see Caro, Gen, and Laura chatting with Zac, Logan, and David.

“Such a small world” Val whispers

“You’re telling me” I laugh

Genesis comes over to us with Logan at her side.

“I’m really tired, so would one of you dance with Logan?” she asks

“I promise I’m not a horrible dancer” he chuckles looking at us expectantly

“Umm”

I freeze but before I could answer him Valerie stands up taking his hand and walks downstairs to the dance floor where I now notice Laura dancing with Zac and Caro with David.

“He’s so her type” Gen snorts

“Oh yeah?”

“Mhh. Tall, skinny, easy on the eyes.”

“Haha, I never noticed.”

“Logan looks like a good guy right?”

“Yeah” I say looking at him and Val dance

“Sometimes I wonder you know; how it would be if Carolina never introduced us to our guys” Gen pondered “life would have been so different. Like Val would have run into Logan somewhere and hit it off”

“Things happen for a reason” I answer

“I guess you’re right…”

Gen stands up and walks over to the rail that overlooks the dance floor not looking at our friends dancing but looking around; something felt off about her tonight.

~~~

short filler

one more birthday and then its time for the wedding

only 3 more chapters left