Chapter 25

Laura’s POV

My hands were on Ethan’s chest as he starred at Estefania and a million things were running through my mind; except what she said next.

“TELL HER ETHAN, TELL HER THAT YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME”

 I moved my hands from his chest and in the blink of an eye I saw Taylor on top of Ethan punching his face over and over again, I wanted to do something but I couldn’t move.

“Taylor!” Nani screamed

Michael held her back as Cameron and Zach tried to push Taylor off Ethan. Somehow they were successful and all I could see was my brother’s face filled with blood. Valerie was hugging Nani closely keeping her from seeing the bloody scene, but when I looked at Taylor he looked like he hadn’t even been touched. Taylor tried to move back to Ethan as he tried to stand up but Nani’s crying brought him back and he went over to comfort her; all he cared about was her.

“Oh no Ethan” I reacted as he tried to walk to the coupled “outside!”

Cameron notices me freaking out and tries to get Ethan to go out.

“Don’t touch me kid” Ethan spat

“Get out of our house NOW!” I yelled

For some reason he doesn’t fight with me and all eyes are on us as we step outside. Cameron follows behind us with a towel in hand and throws it to my brother who starts to clean his face.

 Where do I start? I can’t even look at him..

“Will you leave us alone Cameron?” I sigh

“I can’t do that” he says standing beside me

 “He’s my brother Cam, he won’t hurt me”

We stood in front of our house minutes from it being midnight and I can’t believe this was happening, Cameron doesn’t say a thing and starts to walk away but to stand next to his car; he wasn’t ready to leave us completely alone.

“You planned on no one ever finding out about this didn’t you...” I began

“And nobody would have found out if that bitch had kept her mouth shut like she had these past few years”

I didn’t even hesitate to slap him across the face.

“You never love her” I said with disgust

“I loved her, why else would I waste all of my high school years on her?” he laughed rubbing his cheek “but she didn’t want to give me the one thing I wanted.”

“So you thought you could force her to have sex with you?”

“Look what happened, happened-”

“No. You tried taking advantage of one of my friends and who knows how many other girls. You did ruin her life, because until Taylor came around she never grew close to another guy after you left. I can’t believe I never noticed before!”

“Well of course she got close with that guy, he can buy her everything. Easy love.”

“You don’t know anything do you? You can’t buy love.”

“I’m done with this little conversation Laura”

Too soon he turns his back to me and starts walking down the street.

“Ethan! Where are you going?” I start yelling as I follow him “ETHAN”

He walks way too fast for me and I feel Cameron grab my arm making me stop.