Chapter 19

a couple of risky scenes in this chapter :E

~~~

Valerie's POV

"I can't see anything!" Estefania says looking out the window

"They'll see you doll" Taylor laughs

"I can see them!" Genesis squeals "they're hugging awe"

"See I knew this would work" Carolina claps

"Guys, c'mon give them some privacy" Nick says shaking his head

"Oh gawd they are kissing" Gen says closing the curtain

Everyone laughs as we go sit back down in the living room. Easy to say we were all very happy to see the couple make up after not talking for so long.

"Do you think they'll come back in anytime soon?" I ask

"Doubt it, looks like they both need a little release." Joe grins

Genesis doesn't hesitate to smack him in the head "Joe!"

"What! It's true."

"But she just lost her baby" Nani gasps

"They could get to making a new one" Joe winks

"Unbelievable" Gen says rolling her eyes "and not on your lawn! Oh I see the headlines now 'Couple caught having sex at Joe Jonas' house, no comment from Joe yet on the mystery couple', someone go get them!"

"Calm down, we'll go get them" Caro laughs

Her and Nick step out of the room and to the front door to get the couple.

"We did good" I hear Zach whisper in my ear

"Yes, I'm so happy for them. But it looks like Laura will be staying at your place tonight."

"Good then I can spent the night with you" he smiles pulling me into his chest "it has been a while since we last-"

"Be quiet!" I say laughing into his neck "everyone will hear"

I looked around fearful but nobody was even paying attention to us; everyone was in their own bubble. This accident was like the reawakening we all needed for our relationships.

Then I hear Joe start to whistle as Cameron and Laura come in hand in hand into the room; swollen lips and all.

Laura was definitely red covering her mouth "hey guys" she laughed.

"Well thanks everyone for this!" Cameron begins "but it's time for me and Laura to catch up" he says

Joe stands up and high fives Cameron, turning Laura crimson.

I feel Zach poke my side and catch him winking at me; oh my god he was such a pervert. Ha-ha.

"Shh!" I laugh

"Oh no, stay a bit longer." Genesis urges "we could really watch the game or something"

"Thank you but we really want to get going" Cameron blushes

"Awe okay but let's all get together again soon" Carolina says

"We'll get going as well" Zach mentions looking over at Michael "did you drive here?" he asks me

"Yes I did and I have to drive everyone back to our place" I answer him

"Well I'm gonna go out with Taylor right now, he can drive me back" Nani says

"I can just drive back to our place with Mikey and Laura" Camm suggests "you and Val can go do you're thing in her car."

All of us agree and head out leaving Nick, Carolina, Joe and Genesis to be at their place. It was almost as if Gen didn't even live with us when Joe was in town, hmm who knows maybe she'll end up moving out next year.