Chapter 7

ok so things get a bit raunchy in this chapter but not really cuz i hate getting descriptive with peoples love scenes

ill shut up now

~~~

Laura's POV

"Cameron let me go!' I say as he pulls me to him

"No, she knows what she's doing" he says

I look over at Carolina who was sitting alone with Harry but everything about that scene looked wrong. Her face looked annoyed while his was flirty and close to her.

"Look she's fine" Cameron said pointing

Carolina was being dragged away by David and I felt relief at the sight of heated Harry left alone.

"I don't trust that guy one bit"

"Yeah but babe lets enjoy our night out, everyone's having a great time"

He was right, I looked around and everyone was dancing. I focused back on the song playing and looked at Cameron in the eyes, pulling him close to me. Right as I felt his hand moving slowly over to my butt someone pushed into us.

"Guys this is my song!" a drunken Zayn said

How was he even drinking? I swear he wasn't twenty one yet. Next to him I notice Carolina and Niall taking shots; she was back to our group but as far as possible from Harry.

"You should really get her home" Liam says over to us.

Caro comes over and covers his mouth "no no no, I am fine. I just wanna dance!"

Liam gently removes her hand and looks around "Harry just left, I mean she can stay but I don't think she should continue drinking"

"You're right, we'll take her" Cameron offers

I still wanted to dance; bummer.

"Let's just say bye to everyone?" I ask and he nods

I go over to everyone and tell them we'll meet up later and as I talk to Estefania I see Zach and Cameron exchange some words and keys. Caro takes her time saying bye to the One Direction boys and I just wave as me and Camm almost carry her out of Coco de Ville.

---

"I'll just leave her here" Cameron says laying Carolina on the couch

"You sure?" I ask

"Yeah, I mean look at her" he giggles

She had pretty much fallen asleep on the way here and we had to carry her in, she looked so tired. I guess I didn't want to bother her because I had heard her crying as we left the club. What did Harry do to her?

"Okay, let me at least cover her up" I say

He nods and helps take off her shoes while I go get a throw for her. I came back and placed it on her and she rolled over weeping a bit, ugh I hated seeing her like this. Hmm where was Cameron? I walk over to my room taking of my heels, and I find Cameron in there looking straight at me.

"Alone at last" he smiles

"Yes finally" I say walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"Mhh" I nod

"And you dance a lot..." he said looking down at me "with Zayn"

"Well he is a great dancer" I lean in pulling the back of his head hairs

"Oh really?" he laughs