Chapter 27

Michael’s POV

It’s been a few days since the incident and awkward didn’t even begin to describe this situation. Since Laura wanted her brother Ethan and Estefania to clear the air between them she thought the first step would be getting him out of their house which meant that he’d have to stay, you guessed right; here. 

I was busy packing my bag to head over to the airport tonight and my room would be free for that creep to use. Nothing else mattered right now, except the fact that I’d go see my girlfriend sooner than expected.

“Hey Mikey can I come in?” I hear Cameron ask

“Yeah”

He comes in quietly not making a noise as he shuts the door.

“I swear, all that guy does in sleep!”

“I’m so glad I’m leaving” I laugh

“You’re lucky. Tell-”

“I know that you say hi”

“Ha-ha I can’t wait to finally have her hang around all of us”

“Me too” I smile “So… did you ever find out his side of the story?”

Cameron turns to see if the door was closed and nods.

“He claims that none of it was as bad as Nani claimed it to be and that he stopped trying something with her when she asked him, but I don’t but his story.”

“Neither do I bro”

“The way he was towards her at the party was almost possessive.” He pointed “like he was thinking that Taylor had gotten the one thing he never got from Estefania”

“Oh shit you’re right, and all of this ‘wanting her back’ was the breaking point for Nani”

The both of us were nodding.

“Dude” Cameron snorted

“We sound like girls!” I laugh

“Man. So when does your flight take off?”

“Late, eight fifteen”

“Oh maybe you’ll see Carolina and them, they are landing around that time”

“Really?”

“Yeah Laura told me since she wants them to hurry home to talk to Nani”

“I think she’s so over this though. The last thing she wants to do is talk to them about it again.” I point out

“Damn Mikey you should be a shrink”

“One profession at a time brah” I smirk “there I’m done”

I zip my suitcase closed; there I was ready.

“Do you want me to drop you off, wait for you to board?” Cameron offers

“You’re that desperate to get out of here?”

“No!” he lies

“Mhh, well c’mon. I don’t want to be late”

***

Cameron wasn’t kidding when he said he would wait for me to board my plane and surprisingly enough we did run into Carolina and all of them while I catch my flight.

“Hey” we greeted them

It had been a while since I had seen any of them be surrounded by paparazzi but I guess now that the wedding had an official date everyone wanted to know Nick Jonas’s wedding plans.