Chapter 28

new coverrrr

~~~

Carolina's POV

"I can't believe we're here!" Laura says before taking another sip from her margarita "Please thank Zac like a million times!"

I nod at her and look around at our private set up here at the chic Vanguard in Hollywood. We all ended up here thanks to Zac who wanted to give Nick and me an early Wedding gift because Taylor had spilled the beans to him about our up and coming nuptials. I thought he was crazy but we weren't going to say no to his fabulous gift either! I swear I just saw Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart here in our VIP section, maybe Taylor could introduce us to them later.

We were thirty minutes away from midnight and all decided to make our way to the outside patio to welcome the New Year. There were fireworks set to go off right at twelve but I didn't really care much for them since the patio was already lit up by lights hanging from the building.

"Let me help you" I hear Nick say next to me as her picks up a bit of my long dress

"I can do it" I laugh

I grab a bunch of my dress and hold his hand with my free one.

"Having a good time?" Nick asks

"Yes, anytime everyone's together I'm happy... " I laugh "Even if I have no idea where they are right now"

"Everyone ends up going their own way"

"Wait there's Gen and Joe" I point to them by the bar.

"Oh yeah... aren't they with Liam and Zayn?"

I do a double take and notice that they were in fact standing with them. Joe soon point in our direction and I bet I looked like an idiot already smiling at them.

"Caroline!" I hear them yell

Not till they got closer did I notice that they were both here with they're girlfriends.

"Hi" both girls chirp

"I'm Perrie, we haven't met yet" the blonde girl said with a hug

"Nice to meet you, Carolina but they all call me Caroline"

"Much easier for us" Liam smiles

"I didn't know you guys were in town! Where's everyone else?"

"Around somewhere" Zayn wonders

"Well I'm here" I hear Harry say from behind the guys

"Hey" I wave at him

"How are you both, been a while"

"We're good. Still need to send you all invitations for our wedding." Nick answers

"Oh my god, Liam told me you guys were engaged but you already have a date? And we're invited?!" Danielle gasps

"Umm yeah, it going to be May 22 and of course!"

A while later the boys get bored leaving me alone with Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor (who Louis dropped by with) we talked wedding details. I didn't know them as well as I knew my best friends but I could talk to them really well without having to worry about conversation grow boring.

"ONE MINUTE TILL MIDNIGHT" the DJ announced

Quickly we all run over to our boyfriends and I'm surprised to see all my friends together again but there was someone missing.

"Have you seen Genesis?" Joe asks me frustrated

"I haven't!"

I finally reach Nicks arms and see Joe walk away from all of us mad. I try to look around for my sister but the seconds were passing by.