Chapter 10

Estefania’s POV

Laura and I were so relieved when everyone came to help us after closing. Ever since Harry visited the bakery we had so many girls come in asking and ordering what Harry ordered which I found hilarious. As we all cleaned up the mess from today Carolina had been busy talking on the phone, almost arguing I’d say.

“Who do you think she’s talking to?” I ask everyone

“Harry” Genesis says

“She wouldn’t!” I gasp

“She just wants everything to be like before when they were all friends” Gen shakes her head “there’s no way she can do that before we leave”

“Oh yeah, when are y’all meeting up with Joe and Nick?” Laura asks

“Not in another few weeks but I was talking about when we all leave next week.”

“We’re going somewhere?” Vals enquires

“Shit she was supposed to tell you guys herself” Gen says smacking her forehead

Carolina then walked into the back furious.

“Everything okay?” I ask

“Yes, it’s just right when I think I’m getting through to Harry he says some cheeky remark and ruins everything.”

“Just stop talking to him” Laura says

“I wish it was that easy” Carolina sighed

“Well why don’t we talk about something happier” Gen suggests

“You’re right and I’ve been delaying this good news for a while” Caro smiles “guys, it’s all planned and booked already so you can’t say no…”

“Spill”

“We’re going to Atlanta to pick out your bridesmaids dresses!” she smiled “you’ll even be on tv”

“What!” Laura says almost dropping the flour she was putting away

“Yes, I mean it’s some for Married to Jonas and other for Say Yes or whatever”

“Oh my god, and when do we leave?” I ask

“Next week”

---

Days later.

I had to admit I was very excited to be heading down to Georgia but I had no idea how things would be like now that we were going to be filmed.

“What should I say?” I turn and ask Taylor

Taylor looks at me carefully before speaking. I left tomorrow and I didn’t know if he wanted me to talk about us.

“A lot of people know we’re together so go ahead and talk about us”

“You sure?”

“Mhh” he smiles at me a bit “ready to go home?”

I look around his room and don’t feel like moving from his arms.

“No”

“Good come here”

He then wraps his strong arm around me, pulling me closer;  oh how I love spooning with him.

“What time are you leaving?” he asks

“Ten”

“In the morning?”

“Yes our appointment is early”