Epilogue

*One month later*

I placed the last pillow on the couch and smiled looking at the now complete living room.

"There" I cheered "It's finally finished"

Nick smiled at me from the patio that was opened up from the living area.

"Everything looks perfect, now come"

I walked across the room to join him outside. He was sitting down on a lounge chair and patted his lap for me to sit on top of him; which I didn't hesitate to do. I had to admit I was still getting use to this Florida weather, even though the heat here is not close to the Texas heat I grew up with.

Nick and I had spent our honeymoon abroad in India of all places and later met up with Laura and Cameron in Paris.

Being married feels different but in a good way; I feel like i've changed for the best. I don't see my family as much (that hasn't changed) but not seeing my friends everyday feels weird. Nick knows that makes me sad so we are thinking of using our Miami home only for vacations and move back fro New York for now.

Today Estefania, Taylor, Genesis and Joe are actually on their way here for the first time since we moved. I was looking forward to seeing all of the, after so long.

"Ah!" I yelled when I saw my sister at my door

"So good to see you" she tells me "this place is beautiful"

"Missed you too"

Joe, always so nice brought us a bottle of wine as a house warming gift while Taylor came with a huge fruit basket.

"Thank you all for coming" Nick said serving wine to everyone

"No problem it's a nice escape for all of us" Taylor smiled

"How are Valerie and Zach? I haven't seen them since my wedding" I frown

"They are good! They send their best wishes and is Laura still in Barcelona?" Nani asks

"Yup. She's sure enjoying her long trip with Cameron"

"I bet" she laughs

I help Nick bring back some glasses handing one to Estefania first.

"Oh no I cant drink that" Nani blushes

"Why?"

Nani looks at Taylor and stands up cradling her stomach. 

"Oh my god, you're showing!" I scream 

"I'm pregnant" Nani gushes

Taylor then grabs her hand and shows us her ring finger revealing a huge canary diamond.

"And we're getting married" Taylor smirks 

I put the wine glasses down and hug my now engaged friends.

"Guys I cant right now" I almost cry

"Way to ruin our announcement guys" Joe laughs looking at Gen

"I guess I have to get pregnant now" Genesis laughs

"Wait what?" I panic

"We're getting married also!" 

"You're fucking with me right?" I say looking at my sisters ring finger

"Nope" Joe says popping the "P"

I was mute okay. I felt Nick come to my side and then hug his brother. I mean sure I knew my sister and Joe would eventually get married but not so suddenly and not right after me and Nick just got hitched.

"Y'all are gonna have to call Laura and Valerie" I manage to say  

I watch as Genesis and Estefania talk about their wedding plans and it was starting to hit me, we were all growing up, finding the right guys and getting married. Life wasn't slowing down for any of us; it was just beginning. 

~~

ayeeeee

so next book will be posted probs at the end of the month and ill update tuesday/thursdays :)

cool? cool

(estafanias ring is on the bottom and gens on the top)