Chapter 32

an: first of all sorry if this is messier than the last chapter, i am writing this from my phone since im too lazy to charge my laptop lol 

~~

Michael's POV

I thought i'd never had to pick up another amp again but everyone else was here helping out with Carolina and Laura's surprise after party; my job was to set the stage. 

"Is everyone here?" I hear Cameron ask me

"Not yet, we're waiting for Kevin and Danielle to arrive."

"Okay, man it's getting late" 

"Dude it's like 1:30 in the morning there's no going back on this now"

"You're right. Let me call Taylor to see what's up."

Cameron goes off to call Taylor who basically came up with this plan. And if your wondering the plan is as follows: Nick reserved the girls a spot at the Madhouse, Carolina "casually" runs into her group of guy friends, and they convince them to all come to the Queen Mary known for its famous dessert. By now Valerie (who was in on the plan) should of convinced everyone to come since she had just been here with Zach no to long ago; now we wait. 

"This looks perfect" Nick says walking up on the stage "She's going to love it"

"She was a really big fan?" I ask Nick

"She is a really big fan ha-ha. You should see her at our shows"

"Oh man I can only imagine" I laugh

Garbo I believe, wheels up a final cart on the stage and all the lights are turned off on the top deck we're on.

"They're here!" Cameron says coming on stage

"Where's Kevin?" Joe asks, microphone in hand

"He's not here yet?" Nick says grabbing his phone

"I'm here!" Kevin yells running on to the stage 

Nick grabs his and Kevin's guitars as they go stand in place. 

"Everything looks ready" I say to them 

All of us and by "all" I mean Taylor, Danielle, Cameron, Zach and I stand infront of the stage facing the guys who were ready to start playing once the girls come in. A few silent seconds pass by until we hear some laughing come our way.

"Why is it so dark up here?" Laura asks

Like planned a large firework shoots up to the sky and explodes brightly revealing all of us. There was still silence until the large "SOS" sign lights up on the stage.

"WHAT" Carolina yells walking towards the stage

"Surprise!" we all yell "Happy Birthday!"

Both girls look surprise as they see all of us cheering for them and there's not hesitation from them to run up to where we're at to see the live show. I couldn't stop laughing when Laura completely ignored Cameron the whole time "SOS" was playing and Nick wasn't kidding when he said Carolina was a fan.. she didn't stop dancing for one second. Soon enough the song ended and Carolina ran up to Nick and gave him a long kiss on stage.

"Get a room" Kevin yells

"Guys, thanks for this" she says grabbing Nick's mic and rolling her eyes; typical her. "Laura come up here!!"

Laura hesitates but goes up there as well with Cameron. We all look at each other and start to sing Happy Birthday to both birthday girls who were now blushing as Zac and Logan brought up a birthday cake for them.