Chapter 8

yall complained about the sex being to quick last time so here goes a better one i guess but this isnt a sex novel so im not going to explain a whole erotic sex scene lol

~~

Zach's POV

Valerie blushes down at me, always so timid before we're about to make love.

"Tonight?" she asks touching me

I nod

"It's always whenever you want it isn't it Porter?"

"I mean you just say the word..." I lean in for a kiss "and we can do this at you're place"

"Oh no, my friends don't need to know about what we do"

"Mhh" I bite my lip "enough talk"

"We're alone?"

"Who cares"

We both lean in for a kiss and I work my way up her legs moving the shirt up her thighs and out of the way along with her underwear. When I take my finger and slide it inside her, her head falls back and she curses in mild whispers. I move around I feel her stagger against me, pushing her mouth harder against mine.

"Zach" she breathed into my mouth "get in me"

"Not yet"

I forced another finger inside feeling her getting wetter between my fingers, right as I can feel her coming I pull out of her and she moves to the side breathless as I get up from the bed. I reach into my back pocket and throw her my condom as I remove my clothes in front of her.

"Are you going to help me with my clothes?" she asks me

I grab her and pull her against my chest once more and she lifts her arms up for me to remove my shirt from her body.

"There" I smirk letting it fall to the ground

She grabs the back of my head and we're back on the bed kissing but I pull away and grab her by the hips sliding her up. I move away from her mouth and down to kissing in between her legs feeling her breath catch as I get closer to her sweet spot spot but I was always gentle, slow with the way I pleased her. Moving back up I reach behind her back to unclasp her bra setting free her breasts.

"Ready?" I ask

She nods and hands me the condom, I slip it on condom on quickly and entered her moving in and out slowly at first but then faster and faster. She moaned with pleasure. There was no better feeling than being inside her. Valerie grabbed my back pulling me closer, and wrapped her legs around my body wanting me to go in deeper. We keep moving closer and closer perfectly together and as I feel her come around me I find my release as well and pull out of her beginning to kiss her chest all the way back up to her lips.

"I love you" we both say at the same time

We both laugh and somehow we end up switching positions; she's on top of me now.

"You want more?" I ask

She grabs my hand and sucks on my index finger not saying a word as she slips my condom off. I don't have another condom close by, and she knows that but we go ahead and continue to have sex; getting lost in each other once more.

---

Cameron's POV

It was morning and I woke up knowing I wasn't in my bed but in hers. I was still naked but sat up when I heard people talking in the hallway. Didn't really feel like getting dressed but I wasn't at my place so walking around in just my briefs was out of the question.