Chapter 11

Taylor’s POV

I had offered the girls to pick them up again at the bridal salon but they said it would be fine for me to just meet them at the lobby of the hotel.

“Hey babe” I hear a delightful voice say

“Finally” I smile

“You have all our keys?” Carolina steps in between us with her hand out

“Tired?” I chuckle

“A bit, the room arrangements are like I said right?” she asks

“Yes ma’am. Here’s your room key”

“Awesome and give me Laura’s too”

I hand her keys, she and the rest of the girls walk over to the elevator. Estefania starts to follow them but I grab her hand.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I grin

“To my room” she smiles

“Well we’re roommates so let’s go up together.”

She looks taken back for a moment and I know I took her by surprise.

“I thought I was-“

“You thought wrong okay, now come” I smile

We watch as everyone head up in a separate elevator and wait for our own. Estefania doesn’t speak a word as we head up to the top floor but I could feel the whole ride up how her hands were shaking in between mine.  

“Babe you could go back to Laura’s room if you want” I tell her sweetly

She looks back up at me nervous and I brace myself for rejection

“No Taylor, I’ll stay with you. My stuffs all here?” she asks

I nod

“Okay well then let’s go inside”

We take a few more steps making it to my room. Opening the door Estefania let go of my hand.

“Where are my things?”

“Pass the couches on your left”

“Thanks”

I had booked the largest suite this hotel had and with Carolina’s help I planned this whole thing to spend some alone time with my lovely girlfriend. It was around eight when I looked at the clock.

“Wanna watch a movie or something?” I hear Estefania say walking into the little living room in a t-shirt and yoga shorts.

“Whatever you want to do babe”

“Okay let’s see what’s on” she walks over to the couch

“You do that, while I get comfortable”

“Alright”

I watch her turn on the television and decide to play with her and take off my shirt heading to the bed. Her cheeks flush bright red.

“So what did you find?” I ask walking into the room

I hear a little giggle and look at the television screen.

“You’re kidding” I laugh looking at myself breakdancing in Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

“I mean everyone else is watching it” she laughs typing away on her phone

“Okay”

I go sit by her side wrapping my arm around her to keep her close. As we watched the movie I feel so relaxed, comfortable, peaceful; I could get used to having Estefania by my side all the time. For a moment during the movie she looks up at me and smiles.