𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Hi! My name is Z. If you haven't read any of my books before, welcome. If you have, welcome back!

This is an extremely slow burn romantic fiction about an original character and James Buchanan Barnes. The reason I say 'extremely slow burn', is because every story needs background and context. The first ten chapters are staged in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. So, it starts when Bucky is still struggling with HYDRA. If you haven't seen the movies, (why are you reading this) you probably want to before you start. If you have, a lot of the dialogue and action is taken directly from them. If you don't like that, there will be a few scenes written originally by me, but I obviously can't force you to read the book. HOWEVER, I really do my best to write it in away that is still original while keeping the dialogue, so don't let it discourage you. Try it out!

The timeline takes place through MCU years 2004 (four years before the first Iron Man release) to 2024. It includes The Falcon and The Winter Soldier! Yay! 

Be advised, there will be much adult language, graphic violence depictions, and ~maybe~ some spicy romantic scenes. Haven't decided. 

Either way, I hope you enjoy. 

UPDATES ARE TWICE EVERY DAY.