𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝ 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤. ❞

SAM SHOT THAEA a look as they watched Bucky walk into the next building. She looked right back at him before they both followed after him.

"What happened there?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl and looking between her and Bucky. She frowned.

"Ask him. He's the one who left without telling me anything." She replied, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, well, he didn't say nothing to me either, until he shows up at the hangar giving me shit about Walker." Sam stated.

"We still need to have a conversation about that." She said, trying to change the subject. Sam frowned but nodded. He handed her an extra ear piece which she put in gratefully. Sam used Redwing and watched Bucky stalk into the building.

"Look at you, all stealthy. A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther." Sam remarked. Thaea smirked and shook her head. "You got that stealth too?" He asked her. 

"Always have." She replied, making him grin. 

"It's actually White Wolf." Bucky replied, peeking around the corner.

"Huh?" Sam asked, grin falling.

"They called him the White Wolf." Thaea explained, smirking at Sam's reaction. "Apparently I was 'Mind-Cleaver'."

"That's a little dramatic."

"Tell me about it." She mumbled.

"Alright. I'm inside, therefore way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable." Bucky stated. Thaea cleared her throat from beside him. He turned to them in shock, scowling at her and Sam. "Hello, how are you?" He asked sarcastically.

"Good. What did we miss? Nothing." Sam answered. 

"Alright, let's go." Bucky grumbled. Thaea raised an eyebrow at the two.

"You sure nothing happened between you two?" She whispered to Sam, earning a glare.

"No, wait." Sam called before Bucky stepped out.

"I got a vibranium arm. I'm pretty sure I can take them." Bucky stated.

"And I can fly, and this chick is the Mind-Cleaver. Who gives a shit? Wait." Sam shot back. "I want to see where they're going."

"There's two people." Bucky said, looking out.

"Eight." Thaea corrected. The two both looked at her. Sam pulled out Redwing and counted the camera's heat signatures. 

"There's only five." He stated.

"Eight." She repeated. She heard eight sets of thoughts. She was positive. Two more men came in and lifted two massive, heavy-looking crates into the truck. They made it look easy.

"So they're strong. Alright, let's go." Bucky insisted.

"No, wait." Sam argued, pulling him back by the non-vibranium arm. Doing so, he knocked a small metal frame off of the shelf. "Shit. Shit." It clattered to the floor, making everyone there turn in their direction. "Thaea, can you-"

"Yeah, yeah." She grumbled, putting her hands out and removing the thoughts from their heads, every person forgetting about the noise.

"Alright, let's move." One woman called to the group.