Rick Grimes (For: Unknown)

-BTW that's her actual username, the person isn't unknown.😂-

"Zoey!" I hear Maggie, my sister that's one year older than me, yell.

"What?" I ask, turning around.

"Can you switch with me for the watch tower? You were with Glenn and I wanna be with him." She asks.

"Sure. Who am I with now?" I look at her suspiciously.

"Rick." She says, smiling. Ugh, she knows I like him and she thinks he likes me back, but I know he doesn't.

"Maggie..." I whine.

"Oh just go." She shoos me off.

"Fine. Jerk." I mutter.

"Bitch." Our thing.

***

I walk up the stairs of the guard tower, shaking nervously. Why did it have to be Rick?! Why couldn't it be my best friend Daryl? Yeah, Daryl, you got a problem? No? Didn't think so.

I open the door, seeing Rick sitting on one of the chairs. "Hey." I say.

He turns around, and smiles when he sees me. "Hey. I thought Maggie was on watch with me." He says, excited that I'm up there.

"Yeah but she switched with me since Glenn was with me."

"Okay, well come sit down." He says, patting the chair next to him.

I walk over and sit down, thinking of how I should start a conversation. "So, how's the farmi-" before I could say anything else, he kisses me, putting my face between his hands. Once we pull back, I look at him. "Woah..."

"Sorry. I had to do that. Zoey, I'm in love with you. Deeply in love. I never thought I would, but I do. I do and nothing can change that. So if you don't feel the same, and you think I'm a creep, sorry." He says.

Happy tears start brimming my eyes, as I smile so big, I thought my lips would cut in half. "Rick." I say as I straddle him. I put his face between my hands. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that. I just never thought you felt the same. I love you too." He smiles, leaning up to kiss me again.

He grabs the walkie-talkie, bringing it by our faces. "Daryl, get someone to take over watch for us." He says, between kisses.

He picks me up, swinging me over his shoulder, and me yelling and laughing happily as he does it. "Rick! Put me down!" I laugh.

"Never." I could literally here the smirk in his voice. He walks down the stairs, going outside where everyone is.

"Rick!" I yell, laughing.

He puts me down, puts my face between his hands, and kisses me. In front of everyone. I know everyone's watching too. But I don't care. I have him.

We pull back, then him lifting me, swinging me over his shoulder again. "Listen everyone! This girl who is on my shoulder, is my girl! Anyone who attempts to steal her or harm her, will be punched in the face, doesn't matter who you are! Everyone got that?!" I giggle, as I hear the amusement in his voice, accept I also hear seriousness.

I hear everyone laugh at us, and Maggie yell, "You go girl!"

Rick, still carrying me, takes me into the prison, lays me down on his bed, and hovers over me. He lowers himself and kisses me, then going back up, his hands on each side beside my head to keep him up. "So... Officer. I'm your girl now?" I ask, jokingly.

"Yep. If you say anything different, you will literally her my heart rip in half." He says in all seriousness.

"Good. Cause I'm not going to." I mumble, as I bring him down, kissing his lips.