Daryl Dixon (shinji8hirako)

-Lucia's POV-

I didn't pay attention to what Rick was saying, the only thing I could focus on was the Governor holding Michonne's katana at Hershel's neck. It started to come back, as if he wasn't gonna kill him. Then I tuned back into the conversation.

"We're not too far gone."

"Liar..." I heard the Governor whisper. Then I saw Hershel fall to the ground. I pulled out my gun and shot down 4 people. The Governor just killed the person that was keeping this group together. I hear the cries of Beth and Maggie beside me. I shot the Governor in the leg while he was punching Rick. I have to find Daryl. He's the closest friend I have here. And maybe I have a little crush. I tried running to find him, but the last think I felt or saw, was the pain in my side and pitch blackness.

-Daryl's POV-

I see Lucia fall to the ground. I ran as fast as I could to her. She had gotten shot in the side and is passed out. Thank God. Beth came running to me telling me something about the kids and the bus, but I didn't pay attention. The person I've grown to love, yes, I said love. It feels weird to be touchy feely, but it's true, she's my secret love. I pick Lucia up and turn to Beth.

"We gotta go."

--------------------

We've been running for a while. It's hard to run Lucia in my arms. We patched her up, but she hasn't woken. Now me and Beth are sitting at the kitchen table eating. We found a bunch of food here, and we might stay.

"I'm gonna check on Lucia." I tell Beth. She nodded, knowing that I want to be alone. I walk up the stairs and into the bedroom. It makes me upset seeing her laying in the bed, looking pale. I sit in the chair next to her bed and take my hand in hers and rest them on my forehead. Am I, Daryl Dixon, gonna cry?! Don't think so.

"Daryl..." I hear a hoarse whisper.

I look up. "Lucia?!" I say smiling. I give her half a bottle of water and she drinks the whole thing.

She lays back down and coughs. "How long have I been out?" She asks me.

"Almost 4 days." I sigh.

"What? Really? Where are we?" She asks me.

"Funeral Home. Has a bunch of food. I set traps outside and boarded up the windows. Nothing can get in."

"Good. Daryl I need to tell you something." She says. I sit right next to her on the bed, facing her.

"Say it." I say.

"I've realized that, everyday we risk our lives, and we might die tomorrow. Tomorrow I might leave you guys and never come back. So I have one thing to say. I'm madly in love with a crossbow shooting redneck that's sitting on my bed. She says. What?! Oh my god did she just say that. I start grinning like a idiot and I kiss her.

"I love you too."