Carl Grimes

~Danni's POV~

Here I am. Alone. Again, after the prison fell. I want to find my dad, you guys know him as Daryl Dixon. I also need to find Carl. He's my best friend. And I also have a secret crush on him. The weapons I have is my bow, two knives, and a gun with a silencer. I wander out onto a road, and start to walk. I made sure I wasn't following anyone, I know for a fact cause my dad taught me how to track. After about 20 minutes, I come across a train track and a sign. 'Those who Arrive, Survive. Terminus.' Lies, lies, and more lies. There is no more sanctuary, but, my dad or Carl might be there. I start walking down the tracks, and I see a outline of 2 people. A man and a woman, with a baby. Oh. My. God. It's Tyreese, Carol, and Judith. Carol was like a mother to me.

"Carol! Tyreese!" I yell.

They turn around. "Danni!" Carol yells, tears forming in her eyes. She starts running towards me, Tyreese starts to jog to me with Judith in his hands. Carol reaches me and picks me up into a hug. After the whole reunion, we find a house, with someone outside setting up fireworks. Me and Tyreese stay with the "prisoner" while Carol goes and attacks Terminus. I zone out of the conversation, up until the prisoner puts his hands at Judith's head, threatening to kill her. I point my gun with the silencer at him. He persuades Tyreese to go outside where all the walkers are. I start to tear up knowing that this is it for me. The prisoner ties me up and gags me. Then he starts walking towards the door, slowly and suspiciously. Tyreese bursts through the door tackling the prisoner to the ground and beating the life out of him. He got up and unties me. Once he's done, I hug him.

"Thank you." I say.

He hugs back. "Your welcome." He goes by Judith and makes sure she's okay.

I pick up my bow and gun. "I'm going to look for Carol. And don't try to stop me." I say before he can speak. He nods.

***

I've been walking through the woods for about 10 minutes and I here voices. Familiar voices. One is my dad. I walk through trees and see my dad!

"Dad!" I yell. He turns around and runs and picks me up and hugs me. I see Carl staring at me with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. My dad puts me down, knowing I want to run to Carl. Yeah, my dad knows I have a crush on my best friend. I run towards him, engulfing Carl into a hug. I have my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist, hugging me so tight like I'm going to disappear.

"I missed you." I whisper, having my head in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too." He whispered back putting his head on my shoulder.

Once we broke apart I look between Carl and Rick. "I think you should come with us." We get back to the cabin where Tyreese is, and Carl and Rick run to Judith, and Sasha runs to Tyreese. We are reunited again. The only person we need is Beth.

***

We set up tents in the woods, and we set sound traps around the trees, so is walkers come, we can here them. Me and Carl are sharing a tent, and we are sitting on are sleeping bags, with only a lantern to see, and talking about what happened after the prison fell.

"And then I walked through the woods, and found you guys." I finished.

"Wow." He started. "Hey, Danni I need to tell you something." He said. I nodded, telling him to continue. "I have realized, that everyday we risk our lives and we can lose each other tomorrow, and never see each other again. And I would never be able to show you how much you mean to me." Before I can answer, he leaned in, cupped my face with his hands, and kissed me. I kissed back instantly, having my hands on his chest. We separated, but our hands in the same position, and his forehead on mine, he then spoke word that I thought would never escape his mouth, yet I wanted them to. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I tell him. And we kiss again, yet more passionately.