Carl Grimes (for twdfanfictionz)

"Olivia, where are you?" I hear Carl ask as he looks for me. I scoot closer into my hiding spot in a small little corner of the prison outside. "Come on, Livi. Your brother is worried sick." He says, trying to make me feel bad.

"I'm over here." I say, and then I hear footsteps coming towards me, and soon enough the young Grimes is sitting on the ground right in front of me.

"Why are you hiding. And why were you crying?" He asks, looking at my tear stained cheeks.

"Cause, I just want people to leave me alone. So I can just die. People don't love me anyways! I probably slow all you guys down." I say.

"Don't you dare say that! I care so much about you! Glenn, your brother, cares so much about you! Why would you think no one loves you?"

I hide my face in my hands. "Cause you don't love me back." I whisper.

No response. I start tearing up again. "See? You don't love me back." I look up to see him smiling his head off. "What? Are you laughing at how stupid I am?"

He doesn't respond he just kisses me. Woah....

We pull back, me now realizing I'm now sitting on his lap.

"Don't you dare say I don't love you. Cause I do. I love you soooo much, Livi."

-Short I know, I'm sorry you waited so long just to be disappointed!!!-