Daryl Dixon

He threw his fist into my face again and again, but I'm not gonna let him win. If you're wondering what's happening, I'm trapped, with the Governor. I lost the group awhile ago, probably a month after the farm. My brother Rick probably isn't looking for me. But maybe Daryl is. We aren't together, but before I was lost/kidnapped, he kissed me, then the next day I was lost and then kidnapped! Perfect timing, guys.

My thoughts are interrupted by my kidnapper talking. "So, are you gonna tell me where your group is?" He speaks, but I'm not the least bit scared. I've been in worse situations.

"I don't know, you kidnapped me I don't know how many months ago, they could be anywhere by now." With that he slapped me again.

"I don't like your attitude." He says.

"I don't like your face." I spat. I laugh on the inside. This time, he grabs a knife, and slides it against me cheek. I don't even flinch.

"Oh, so this doesn't hurt?" He starts. "Well, how about this..." He says as he starts digging his knife into my thigh. I'm gonna get out of here, even if it is the last thing I do.

***The Next Day***

"Well, I'm letting you go, you're no use to me anymore." The governor says as he comes into the 'torture room'.

"What? Okay, I guess..." He grabs me and starts dragging me away, but I grab a knife that's on the table so I could defend myself outside. He drags me towards the wall, telling his men to open the gate. Once it's open, the throw me out, and shut the gate, leaving me alone. Off to find the group.

***

I feel like I'm gonna pass out, but I have to find the group. I have to find Daryl. I have to find Rick.

My thoughts are cut short again from a engine. Please tell me it's not the governor. I turn around and there he is getting out of the car. "Daryl?" I ask, more like a whisper.

"Danni? Oh my god..." He runs up to me and gives me a hug. "What happened? Are you okay? Please tell me you're not bit!" He started freaking out.

I put my hands on his cheeks to calm him down. "Daryl, I'm fine." He looks at me in the eyes, and he kisses me. I was surprised, and I kissed him back right away. We pull away, and he rests his forehead on mine.

"You scared me so badly." He says. He pulls me away and puts me into the car. He gets into the drivers seat, starts the car, and starts to drive away. "Have you missed your bow?" He smirks at me. I gasp, knowing I have.

"You still have it?" I say surprised, yet smiling.

"I wouldn't let anyone touch it."

***

We reach where they have been staying. A prison. I see Carl and Maggie open the gate, and when they see me, their eyes go wide. When the car stops, I get out of the car, and I hear Carl yell, "Aunt Danni!" I turn around and engulf Carl in a hug. I start tearing up, and I hear Daryl yell to Rick. I turn around, and see my brother, starting to tear up. I run to him, hugging him like he's going to disappear.

***

"Hey Rick, can I talk to you?" I ask going into his cell. He nods, and he sits down on his bed. I sit down next to him really nervous. How do I tell my brother I'm in love with Daryl?

"Have you found your cell?" He asks me.

"Umm not yet. But I have to tell you something." I say. "I'minlovewithdaryl." I say very quiet and fast.

"What? What was that?" He says, sort of jokingly.

"I'm. in. love. with. Daryl." I said slowly.

"Well, you better go tell him." He said smiling.

I love up at him and smile. "You approve?" I ask.

"Yeah, he broke down when you were lost. Like a part of him died. And when you were hugging me, I saw him looking at you differently. Like he was in love with you. He was smiling too. I haven't seen him smile since you were here. Now that says something to me. So go. Go tell him!" He says to me, with pure truth in his eyes.

I smile and stand up, running towards Daryl's cell. I reach it, to see he's not in there. I go outside, and see him working on his motorcycle. I start running towards him, and he notices me. He puts down the dirty rag that he had in his hands, and before he could say anything, I hug him tighter than ever, with my legs on each side of his waist, and my arms around his neck. And to keep me up, he puts his hand under my thighs to make sure I don't fall. I pull my head away from his shoulder, and I kiss him. I don't care if people see. I love this man. I pull away and rest my forehead on his.

"I'm guessing Rick approves?" He says jokingly.

"Yeah." I say out of breath.

***

After a long day of working in the fields, me and Daryl lay down in our bed. My head on his chest, one of his arms around my waist, and the other arm behind his head.

"Can I tell you something?" He asks. I look up at him and nod. He smiles. "I'm in love with you, Danni Grimes. I've realized that for awhile now. When I first realized it was probably at the farm. When the farm was overrun, I almost broke, knowing I might not see you at all anymore, but when I saw you on the highway, I was so relieved, It took all of my strength not to go up and hug you. And when you got lost, I broke. I stopped smiling, stopped pretty much talking, but I did not stop thinking of you and where you were, and I did not stop looking for you. And when I saw you, you don't know how happy I was. What I'm saying is, I'm in love you." I was shocked. Daryl doesn't say his feelings unless he knows they are right. I smile up at him and kiss him, and when we pull away, I say something that I've been feeling for awhile now.

"I love you, Daryl." I see him smile, and I lay back down falling asleep instantly.

I'm in love with Daryl Dixon.