Glenn Rhee [for storiestoldbyfae]

Here you go, storiestoldbyfae I am so sorry it took so long but I hope this imagine makes up for the wait! I know it's short and I'm sorry.

It was the silence in the woods that scared Fae the most, but she needed to wait for Carol to get back from Terminus. She wondered why it was so silent, but it didn't bother her. She stood her guard, her bow tightly in her grasp.

The sound of light footsteps turned her attention to behind her, her body twisting around to see her sister. "Emma."

Emma ran to her sister, hugging her tightly. She wasn't much shorter than her sister, but she wrapped her arms around Fae's waist anyways. It didn't take long until the rest of the group pulled their attention towards the siblings.

After Emma pulled away from Fae, Glenn turned around.

It was like his breath was taken away from him. All the pain that was building up ever since he was searching for her was gone. For days he searched for her, and now, she found him.

"Fae." He breathed out. He ran to her quickly, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up slightly. His head was buried in her shoulder as he set her back down, her arms tightly wrapped around his neck.

It wasn't a hard thing to see that they both loved each other. The whole group knew it, but neither of them confessed to each other.

Glenn pulled back quickly, placing his hands on her face and slammed his lips to hers, kissing her roughly. She kissed back, after realizing what was actually happening. Her hands roamed up his chest, gripping tightly onto his shirt.

"I missed you." Glenn smiles.

"I missed you too."

* * *

It was now dark, the group was gathered around the crackling fire, which was surrounded by tents, and wire traps. The only sound that could be heard was from the fire, and it felt peaceful to Fae.

Glenn sat across the fire, his eyes glancing at Fae every once in awhile. He was confused, he didn't know if she just kissed her back because he kissed her, or she had feelings for him.

He walked into their tent, seeing her take off her shoes next to her sleeping bag. She turned slightly and smiled at him, then turning back to her sleeping bag.

Glenn rushed to her, grabbing her arm and spinning her around quickly, her lips colliding with his. She was surprised, to say the least. She didn't think he would kiss her again.

"I'm in love with you, Fae. I don't care if you don't love me back I have to say it. I've been in love with you for a long time and it hurt knowing that you might love me back."

"Well then I'm gonna heal you." Fae smiles, looking up at Glenn. "Because I'm in love with you too."

Glenn smiled, kissing her roughly again.