Glenn Rhee (For JocelynBelle)

Season 1

~Annabelle's POV~

"Dad, I'm going with you guys to get Merle back." I say firmly to my dad, Rick Grimes.

"You're not gonna take no for an answer, are you?" He says, chuckling.

"Nope." I say. I want to go, cause I'm not letting Glenn, my best friend, go without me. We all get into the truck, but not before I get my bow and arrows.

***

"Okay, the plan is, I run for the bag of guns, while you two stay here. Got it?" Glenn says, telling us the plan again to get the bag of guns. Me and Daryl, nod, and hide behind the dumpster. Glenn starts running through the street, and I bite my nail, nervously. I mean, he's my best friend and I sorta have feelings for him. I hear footsteps, and I turn around and see a kid running towards us. Daryl starts yelling at him, and the kid starts yelling for someone, and I hear a car behind us I turn around, and I see two men taking Glenn! I start running towards them. "Glenn!" I yell. But it's too late. The car took off with Glenn.

***

~Glenn's POV~

I wake up in a hospital bed, I go to the door, and open it, and I come into a hallway. Where's Annabelle? Oh man, do I miss her. I walk into a room, and I see that someone is having trouble breathing, so I run to him and try to help. "Get help!" I say. And a lady runs to get help. A couple minutes later I'm standing back and watching the scene, when I feel a hand on my shoulder, turning me around. There she stands. Annabelle. She sees that it's me and hugs me right away.

***

We hear gunshots and screams from the campsite, and right away we start running. We come face to face with many walkers. We kill all of them, but I notice that Annabelle isn't with us. I start running frantically around trying to find her, and I come across her breathing heavily in the woods with four dead walkers. She looks at me, and before she could say anything, I run to her, put my hands on her face, and kiss her. She kisses back, and once we pull back, I rest my forehead on hers. "I thought I lost you." I whisper, closing my eyes.

She kisses me again and smiles. "I'm not going anywhere."