Carl Grimes (For: MackenzieDixon)

~Season 5~

~Caitlyn's POV~

(Warning: Language)

"Carl! You're just a little bitch!" I yelled at him. We both were signed up to go on a run, and now we are alone and we are fighting again.

"Oh, I'm a bitch? You're the only bitch in this room!" He yelled coming closer.

"I'm done!" I yelled walking into the next aisle of the store. I start grabbing items off the shelfs, when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to tell Carl to go away. When I see that it's not Carl. It's a walker. I scream, trying to grab my knife, but he falls on top of me, trying to bite my shoulder.

"Caitlyn!" I hear Carl yell, and then I saw him stab it in the head, he tries to help me up, but I shrug him off. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Why do you freaking care?!" I snap at him.

He glares at me. "I don't." He says.

"Oh, okay! Go back to you're hiding your feelings in your little shell!" I yell at him.

"My shell?! You're there hiding in your shell like a little turtle! Don't say I hide my feelings! Cause you're the one that hides them!" He yells back.

"Why?! Why are you so freaking annoying?! Why are you-" I'm cut off by him kissing me. At first I'm shocked, and I'm about to kiss back, when he pulls back wide eyed.

He starts to speak, "I am so sorry-" he starts, but I kiss him again. He kisses back instantly, snaking his arms around my waist while I put my arms around his neck. We pull away, and he puts his forehead on mine, our eyes closed, breathing heavily. "What did we just do?" He said, chuckling.

"I just kissed the boy I was secretly in love with." I said, laughing.

"And I just kissed the girl I was secretly in love with, yet I had to fight with her to drive me away from her." He says. "I'm in love with you, Caitlyn Dixon. I have been for awhile now." I kiss him again, telling I feel the same. We leave and go back to the church, having to explain this to everyone, especially my dad.