Carl Grimes (For TessaLeibee)

~Lakin's POV~

I'm walking through the depths of the prison, where no one goes. Killing as many walkers as I can. I'm mad at myself. But most of all, I'm mad at them. The walkers who killed my best friend.

I'm awoken from my thoughts by a familiar voice. "Lakin?"

"Leave me alone, Carl." I say not bothering to turn around and look at him.

"No. I'm not leaving you here!" He says. I hear his footsteps and now he's a good 5 feet in front of me. "You're scaring people, especially your dad."

"Good, let them be scared! I don't care!" I yelled.

"You're scaring me!" He yells. "You're scaring me cause you're risking your life coming out into the depths of the prison that my dad hasn't even been! I'm scared that you're gonna kill yourself doing this! I'm scared I'm gonna lose the one I fell in love with!" His eyes went wide when he realized what he said. My eyes went wide, he loves me? I'm no one special. He walks over to me, puts my face between his hands, and kisses me. "I can't lose you too." He whispers as happy tears fall down my face. "I love you."

"I love you too. But now you have to talk to my dad." His eyes went wide when he realizes he has to talk to my dad, Daryl Dixon. This is gonna be fun.