Daryl Dixon (for: Jenny1010140)

~Jenny's POV~

"Hey Daryl, do you wanna go on a run?" I ask Daryl, going into his cell.

"Sure." He says, grabbing his crossbow. "Let's go."

***

We are halfway towards the store, when the car sputters to a stop. "What's wrong?" I ask, looking over at Daryl.

"Car ran out of gas." He says, hitting the steering wheel. "Well, we have blankets in the trunk, and it's almost dark, we can spend the night here, then we'll walk tomorrow and get some gas." I nod, agreeing with his plan. We both get out the car, and before I reach the trunk, a walker comes at me. I scream, falling to the ground, with him on top of me.

My arms struggle to keep it from my neck, and they're about to give out, when Daryl stabs the walker and throws it off of me. He pulls me up, frantically looking for bites or scratches. "Daryl, Daryl. I'm fine!" I assure him, pulling his face to look at me. Instead of saying something he kisses me.

Oh. My. Gosh. I never thought I would be kissing Daryl! I kiss back, putting my arms around his neck. He pulls back, resting his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry." He said, backing away from me. He turns around going to the trunk, but before he could do anything, I jump on his back, kissing behind his ear.

"Don't be silly, the feelings are mutual." I whisper in his ear.

That night, I fell asleep, finally feeling safe in Daryl's arms.