Glenn Rhee (for: mermaids101)

(Italics=Flashback)

-Aida's POV-

"Glenn what's the big fricking deal?! So what if I went on a run by myself?! I went looking for medicine cause I don't want you to get sick like all the others!" I yell at Glenn, making everyone stare.

"You left without telling me! I was worried sick!"

"I told Daryl and my Dad! And I was only gone for an hour! If you don't let me do this by myself and let me be free then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore!" I didn't stay to look at his face, I just ran and ran into the woods, away from all those people.

I reach the middle of the woods, and I sit with my back against the tree, crying in my hands.

I remember when I met Glenn, that was the best day of my life.

I turn the corner of the alley in the streets of Atlanta as I try to find a safe place to stay for the time being. I keep walking until I hear someone behind me.

"Stop right there."

I start crying as I remember how many times Glenn has saved me from walkers and people. He killed a lot of people in Woodbury cause they captured me.

And I remember when we weren't together yet, and he told me he loved me.

The barn was burning, the walkers were biting, people were running. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't find Glenn. Even though we weren't dating, I couldn't bare to lose him.

I didn't see anyone on the farm, so I just had to take one of the cars that were left, my backpack, and I left.

I drove to where the only place I thought my dad, mom, Carl and everyone else would go. The highway.

And that's where Glenn kissed me and told me he loved me.

I start crying even harder as I remember Glenn and my family. But I can't go back. Not now.

-3 weeks later-

I've been surviving off of scraps of food that I had in my backpack, but I ate my last granola bar three days ago.

My stomach growls hungrily as I walk around the little gas station that I found. I grab everything useful and walk outside, smelling a fire. I start walking down the street, looking for a site of fire, until I saw him, walking down the road, with Daryl and dad.

"Aida..." He whispers, dropping his backpack and gun, running as fast as he can to me.

He puts my face between his hands, kissing me eagerly.

"I love you. I can't live without you Aida. Please forgive me."

"I love you too. I'm sorry for leaving."