Chapter XIX: - "The Master Words' Far Purest Importance"

The Morning had arrived by far rather faster than was thought for it to. Mowgli could feel all the warm bright light shining through his wolf family's very home cave. He was the first at all ever so to be awoken by the light of all out of The Sun. After a quick look back at the cave, then he took himself out of it and headed on from out of it, his rather very slightly so yet crumpled fingers and toes leaning on all down upon the warm very rocky grounds from under his feet, The Sun's light glittering ever so incredibly brightly in his brown eyes and all the warmth hitting at his messed up and shoulder-lengthened-head-located black hair. His lesson with Baloo for this day was to occur a single hour later, yet Mowgli himself had found it altogether rather hard for him to at all even try to be able to sleep since last night. Bagheera's words had ached at his heart and his mind from throughout all night, even whilst as he had tried to sleep, yet all but alas still so, The Truth had cracked all so over here right at absolutely everything he had at all so here indeed yet ever thought whilst of as real, and he ended up gazing at his hands and all but indeed here so very slowly waving around his fingers, from throughout all out of the also looking down at his two feet, wriggling a bit of his toes and so as such seeing just so how different he was from all others from amongst The Wolves, what with no fur, no claws and yes even no fangs and yet so still here he was, knowing of now why that was all so.

The Boy had climbed up a tree that he had all but soon come upon up to until he could no longer climb up upon it, and then he got a good view of things set up as up there. He had looked down there at his home, his whole adopted wolf family's very den that he had for as so long as he could remember known to be whatsoever thus indeed for him to call his home.

Soon The Young Boy had joined on in with his teacher at the place where they had altogether met up for all from amongst his lessons taken up with him. Although Baloo was all indeed active for certain, all the boy himself could think of to do was think of last night and what he had found out back last night, of the truth about his origins, that he was starting to have wished he had never known of.

"Alright Young Man's-Cub, we shall get to your training for the coming trial of passage that is known as "The Running" later on for today, although first are we to see to it that we all but ensure on account of need to make sure that you do remember one other a law from among all of The Laws Of All Of The Jungles And All Others From Among The Wilds, and of it make sure that indeed you did manage to learn ...." Began Baloo as he was walking from side to side once again, whilst as so was his wont to do, all of the while unaware of Mowgli not quite listening yet again.

"Every Territory in all The Jungles and in all else from among The Wilds that you ever encounter, it may be that you will meet the creatures that may happen to live out there," Explained The Gruff Brown Bear Baloo, ".... and therefore so you must always and thus so at all times use the master words."

Baloo The Brown Bear's great eyes soon spotted the young boy as he was gazing into the darkness of all The Jungles from among The Wilds altogether with a pure blank mind. Truly Mowgli did not even hear a single word from the brown bear's mouth.

"These Words can and may yet so and will indeed protect you always and whilst at all times ...." Whilst The Brown Bear was saying these words, he got really very rather annoyed as he went up beside and then upon lifting up a huge paw had he smacked the boy quite hard in the side whilst as he had roared on out, "Seriously Mowgli, would you so please pay attention?!??!?" Immediately Mowgli fell to the ground and he grunted in pain from the whole physical agitation resulting behind it all. Instantly Mowgli still so shook his head to get himself back to attention all at once.