Chapter VIII: - "Baloo's Lessons"

As Mowgli grew up, he would take on some lessons whilst from The Brown Bear Baloo, who as gruff and serious as he was, was one who despite the seeming harshness that he had subjected Mowgli to whilst during those very lessons, still did so out of what he considered to be necessary reasons to, as he did not just do so with Mowgli but with all others from among wolf cubs as well. Furthermore Baloo, regarding what he would do exactly during these very lessons and how exactly was it harsh even if within some ways at the least, like with any amongst wolf cubs from under his tutelage, he would all but subject the boy to actions such as to cuff him if ever even as so much as even it was due to it being all thought by the bear that he did not pay and was not paying attention.

Now Bagheera, as compassionate as he was and knowing of the boy's case due to him not being born a wolf (not that the boy yet knew of that), had whilst as a result not always been one to agree with any such methods as what Baloo had used during Mowgli's lessons with him, due to all but quite the bruises that he would receive as a result, however not always quite so severe. Yet Bagheera still knew about and of and understood nonetheless, that these lessons would all not only help Mowgli in regards to The Seonee Wolf Pack's very whole wide entire acceptance thus of him, yet indeed in turn, whilst as a matter of fact thus all but it would also out and so help him whenever it came to chances of survival, perhaps so if all need be here then perhaps so Shere Khan.

Upon Mowgli's arrival to a small area with trees nearby a few cliffs - one of which was indeed so overlooking a small village - whilst for another one of these lessons from the brown bear, he inquired from him if perhaps maybe he was born as different and if so then why so, but alas, partially ignoring that part out of the question, the bear had simply sniffed out a little bit and so thus said whilst to him, "Well Mowgli, obviously so, of course you're different, and so it is that itself, which is therefore in turn just exactly why it all is that that you need special training."

As Baloo spoke to the boy, he was feasting on a few plants and sticks and even a few among some fruits, and soon he took a huge bite from out of a mango fruit before he had semi-inquiringly stated here, "Actually Mowgli, do you know what your trouble really is?" and then afterwards answering thus himself all whilst with, "A Lack whilst of focus of any kind."

Here Mowgli was laying on the ground whilst only so a little nearby the gruff and brown bear. As Baloo had stated at the least with some merit, "this little Man's-Cub" had tendencies to not always focus, which also was why he had - all due to his very own curiosity about it all - had even if unintentionally although yet still had therefore asked and then afterwards said, "Baloo, how many ants can you fit in your mouth? Because I understand that ants do happen to be really quite small, with your mouth as really incredibly rather big. Therefore I so do happen to bet that ...."

Yet Mowgli before he could get to finish what he had to say, was quite practically so ordered to stop, whilst as A Quite Annoyed Baloo had growled out in a slightly louder tone to him and all as if his voice were like thunder and lightning gathering around in The Nighttime for a great storm of those and rain and wind of a very heavy level for some weather, "Mowgli, will you focus on your lesson of however to concentrate?!??!?" And Mowgli had thereby stayed silent and still as a black scorpion crawled up to his face and then to his head.

The Brown Bear Baloo held on up a free paw, and as he had done so, he slowly had instructed and all as if whilst in a slightly anxious whisper as he was himself watching from the short distance from which thus from over here so he was sitting from, "Do .... not .... even .... move."