Chapter XXIV: - "The Cold Lairs Of The Monkey-People Also Called The Bandar-Log"

As Bagheera and Baloo had rushed down the path into the far rather rather more so flattened parts of The Jungles from among The Wilds had Bagheera then said to the bear, "Alright Baloo, perhaps so do you know something, perhaps if you had warned the boy about those troublesome tree-dwellers at the start of it all or at the least some time like that in the first place, truly he would yet never have trusted them when they very supposedly had said they all each had "accepted him" and they would never have been able to take advantage of his self-doubting moments either." Suggested The Black Panther whilst panting down along the way, also whilst for a small little while trying to imitate Baloo's voice in the process.

"Hey Panther," The Brown Bear Baloo had then said in a protesting and quite indignant reply, "how would it have been ever yet so even known that the boy would have ever even met all those trouble-makers?!??!?"

"You said it was always a part of your obligations to make sure all under your tutelage did pass "The Running" and perhaps part of that had all ought to include telling them all to always and at all times "Beware The Monkey-Folks that each and all live in The Trees above us, that have altogether no laws nor even leaders and also indeed thus so at it are all outcasts!", if in case if you forgot about all of that." Reminded Bagheera.

The Brown Bear Baloo was all but from indeed so right behind The Black Panther Bagheera at first for a while before being back to running on up beside him as they continued their run onwards, also noting Bagheera's voice and how it sounded as he was trying to imitate him to. "Well I so do know of what it was that was said by me about all of this." The Brown Bear Baloo had said in reply with a scoff to his voice, "And I do not ever sound like that, also by the way." As Baloo huffed and puffed as fast as he could as he was trying to pick up the pace and remaining as to end up running beside Bagheera along the way, right then and so there was the black panther getting so rather annoyed about the fact that all of this was ever even happening in the first place. "And Bagheera, yet another a thing, all the wolf cubs from under my teachings from over all the past years managed to figure all that out very quickly, yet as for Mowgli very much yet so on the one other matter part over here, he seriously just does indeed at all here so happen to take a lot of time from under my teachings."

"Yet I indeed so for most certain digress, for all but that itself is altogether beside the point!" Insisted The Black Panther. "As I had just so said to you from earlier, Shere Khan will do absolutely anything to get at the boy and finished what he started with his Man-Parents, even if that means he has to go on to and so indeed in the process of it all then tear all out of the whole entire wide wolf pack altogether apart. And Baloo, yet another here so from among a thing, is that all but so alas Mowgli simply altogether is just not a wolf, and so therefore as such because of that and all unlike wolves whosoever grow up and age much rather faster than them, yet the one other part of this matter about him, the Man's-Cub is just altogether indeed all so like really any other so from among Man's Kindred, as he ages longer than some at all from among The Peoples Of All The Jungles as so well as of altogether The Wilds themselves do."

"And thus here all just so indeed how would that lame-wretched-crippled-legged butcher of all of Man's Kindred and of Man's Cattle and bane among names of all Man Themselves at all so yet even try to stand a chance at all of that? Befriending The Resentful Wolves perhaps so?" Challenged Baloo, "Shere Khan would stand altogether indeed no chance whatsoever here whilst with that and all efforts at it."