Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"

A little while later, Tabaqui came out of the small water hole he put out the fire on his tale from and went back to the den of his master. He was whimpering from the pain of it all still, yet he continued on, very slowly and upon his arrival there had he all but found that Shere Khan awaited him and so too did a few wolves each from among young cubs and a few adult wolves too including not so very surprisingly - the trio of the two male wolves and one female wolf whosoever had like all of the rest of these few wolves present here had resented the whole wide entire idea of ever at all taking on in someone whosoever was different from the rest of them all as some little one to raise like he was one of all of the rest of all the wolf cubs born as of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Families.

Instantly Tabaqui had run up towards his master and he had halted to have stood by his side as The King Of All The Tigers spoke up, and so as a result had The Cripple Legged Man-Eating Ruling Tiger King smiled as one would so from out of being pleased to know all required to ever be so are present at a meeting for them all to be present at.

"Greetings I bid to you all." Shere Khan had said. "Apparently Tabaqui tells me you whosoever are present here due to being so rather all but in turn being quite most displeased with how it all is that things have been in your pack from over all these passing few years throughout so far."

"Yes O Great Majestic Shere Khan." One Among The Two Male Wolves Of The Trio Of Two Males And Of One Female had both here said, prior to one of them saying, "We Whosoever Meet You each and all so do not ever like this here way way too different Man's-Cub."

"Indeed I have to admit myself to not like him either for that matter," The One Female Wolf From Among The Trio had said, "because he himself both of still so is and was not at all ever born as a wolf. And Akela has altogether no right whatsoever here at all to convince the rest of all our pack to allow for and so as such that traitorous couple of dogs that denied you your rights like the bush-tailed thieves they are altogether has no right to take on in some infant creature different from the rest of us to raise it like as if it were one of us."

"Well I must ask all of you so great hunters present here before me," Shere Khan had replied afterwards his prepared question, "why do you all over here ever ever at all even allow for some aging old purely mangy fang-toothed dog to indeed ever at all lead you and allow for some rank accursed ever wretched Man's-Cub from all among pests to be among you in spite of however was he not born from among your kind?"

Delightfully Tabaqui had smiled, as if he indeed knew all too well as to where this over here yet so was going. Shere Khan had become friends with this here small group of wolves born from all of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Families Of Wolves, something whichever at all The One Wolf Pack Leader Akela would never at all have allowed whilst he was younger and far more stronger, very especially.

"Why I even hear from Tabaqui that whenever around is he in your mere sights ever at all indeed so, you all dare not to even as so much as even look him in his eyes, to say nothing of how that fat old fool of a bloated overstuffed fat bear Baloo and that confused black cat Bagheera are allowed to teach cubs born of your pack of all whosoever ought to be allowed to, even at all of these points." Shere Khan had said to them.

"Well Bagheera did offer to those willing to accept that Man's-Cub the flesh of a deer buck whilst in some exchange." one of the males amongst the wolves replied before the rest of those standing up before Shere Khan had all reminded this particular one how this deer buck had now become dried up and dusted bones, much to Shere Khan sneering about this and Tabaqui snickering about it as was his wont to of all like this out of not being wont to take all like Bagheera seriously - as so Shere Khan himself yet also did not take Bagheera seriously either for that matter - yet unlike Tabaqui did not ever challenge one like Bagheera not quite so much out of being afraid of but rather knowing too well that as far as brains went that he himself as in Shere Khan had what some did and still so would yet call "The Tiger's Fair Share" yet when it all came to physical strength was something whichever was Shere Khan one to know altogether deep down that he had no chance whatsoever against Bagheera with. Although The Tiger King might have stood a chance against someone like The Father Wolf Vihaan, he indeed by far so all too well yet knew that he would alas for him yet stand not even a chance against one such as all but The Mother Wolf Nisha Nickbamed Raksha, nor so even the whole wide absolute up high entire Seonee Hills Wolf Packs' families' very strength combined, nor even all but much less the gruff brown bear, let alone the so quick cunning black panther that all swore to protect and defend the young boy from him. Indeed The Tiger King dared not to even try to kill the boy for fear fueled by knowledge that he was no match for the combined strength of all of those ones each and all so was what he was indeed no physical match whatsoever for, as he himself at the least knew well of when to back down and to back off from such confrontations before such confrontations in turn even had just a single chance to ever even get started.