Chapter XII: - "The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey People"

Meanwhile Mowgli was struggling to catch up with the wolf cubs and Baloo. They were running really fast and it was really hard for him in order whilst to catch up most especially whilst on "all fours" or so over here per se. Still he did try to run as fast as at the least one like him could go. Yet alas, despite all his efforts, he ended up racing in last up from behind all the others, as they had run up all on into The Jungles from among and all The Wilds all yet once again, some of the plants hitting them as they were running.

Grey Brother was up in the lead at first in the line although yet so all whilst otherwise second only to the gruff brown bear who was the teacher to the cubs and to the boy. Leela was behind Grey Brother and his wolf brothers and all those among the wolf cubs not born to his parents nor to Leela's parents nor Akela himself all alike were from behind Leela and Grey Brother. And Baloo, as said from before, was at the head of them all, much to their and Mowgli's very surprise.

"Oh Everyone, come on and really at that so here please do pick up the pace!" The Gruff Bear Baloo would shout out as he was running up at the head! "Please Everyone, you really do not ever so want to get caught, now do you so?!??!?" The Bear also had been wont to call on out, very harshly, along with "Faster Everyone!", whilst with him up at the head, the ones from amongst whatsoever wolf cubs resentful of him due to being bothered by the fact that he was their teacher despite being a bear due to their parents resenting the bear for the same reasons and influencing their cubs whilst into doing so for the same reasons and even the ones among whatsoever wolf cubs indeed here not ever at all resentful of him alike had each and so indeed all found themselves uncertain about however one like him could run so fast, as so in turn too did the young boy struggling to catch up with them all, yet most especially the formerly described ones amongst the wolf cubs had found themselves uncertain whilst about all of that, yet little did any from amongst them ever so at all know, that indeed even a large framed Brown Himalayan Sloth Bear such as The Gruff Serious Baloo could still run fast, despite his body size and weight, which quite contrary to most especially the resentful wolves born of The Great Seonee Hills, was actually with a quite very rather small percentage composed whilst all from out of and otherwise primarily thus so in turn completely composed of muscle and not fat, because otherwise, how else would he be able to be as strong enough as he was and is known to be. Basically Baloo The So Gruff Serious Brown Bear was challenging them to run faster all in preparation of this event to come known as The Running, including among them even Mowgli The Man's Cub.

Meanwhile Mowgli himself was, however though, soon starting to find it all really hard to do, whatsoever with his shoulder lengthened stylized long and black hair rather quite frequently flocking in front of his black like brown eyes, and yet so here most especially due to the very fact that despite all the very efforts put into it from all of his lessons with Baloo The Brown Bear, alas yet he still simply just could not keep up with all of them, at the very least all so whilst he was and is running upon the both of the two of his arms and his legs. Indeed Baloo and as well as all the other wolves were already quite rather way on off up ahead into The Jungles.

So Mowgli had decided to halt for a temporary stop so that he had enough of a moment for him to catch all of his breath, and standing up to his feet to be raising up his arms so that they may obtain a good rest and all whilst breathing heavily for some very so fresh air all in order to cool down his lungs, he could feel enough out of The Sun's particularly brightly burning light touching parts on his tan skin as what were causing for him to be feeling just a quite ever so rather small little bit more tired, so he decided to walk down by his two legs towards somewhere whereat nearby had stood as available some water laying upon some large leaves above him like a wide water blow. Gently Mowgli had pulled one from amongst these large leaves, so that he could pour all of and swallow it down his mouth and throat as all of it was refreshing his body on up to and down all of his lungs and heart.