Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan

The small child had continued to make the sounds that it made earlier up to when Bagheera found him whilst for a few times during these moments.

Finally as Bagheera knew, at least someone in the wolf family noticed the little human child.

Although Grey was the one who noticed first. He was still small, but was older than the other cubs, nonetheless here.

Grey got his name from parts of his fur's colour. Looking at the child, he found himself rather curious, as he had never seen something like what he had just seen now.

It was also nibbling at the small green plant it had in its hands from earlier. As it made another of those noises from earlier before all this, Grey's other brothers, three in number, who were each with white and mild orange, came out of their den, and yet right upon seeing what they and their older brother saw, they each began to whimper in uncertainty, as if they were not sure if whether or not this was a threat.

Suddenly the little child lifted up his head to look directly at Grey, he fled back to the den and his brothers followed back in.

Their parents, Nisha and Vihaan, came to deal with whatever creature was scaring them, growling and snarling in preparing to come to their offspring's very defense. But when they saw the little human child, they were surprised and quite astonished by the very sight of it.

Vihaan, a male wolf with mildly brown mixed with some dark fur, sat himself down whilst his mate, Nisha or "Raksha" as she was nicknamed, remained as one who was standing on all her fours.

Like their cubs and like every creature for that matter at the least among ones they knew of, had never seen anything like what they saw before.

"How did this little one get here?" Asked Vihaan.

"I do not know." Answered Nisha, a female wolf with mild orange with lots of white fur.

The two wolf parents continued to examine the little one that sat before them all.

"Is it hurt?" Asked Vihaan.

Nisha stepped forward, and licked the little child's slightly bloodied stomach and chest.

"There is no wound on him. He is all alone." Confirmed Nisha.

"I have never seen a Man's-Cub before, it is so .... small." Said Vihaan.

When the little child reached out with its hands to touch Nisha, she accepted it with a mother's loving smile.

"It does not fear us, Vihaan." she said.

"What are we going to do with it." Asked her mate.

Suddenly their peaceful moment was interrupted by a certain sound of rather unpleasant in nature.

Soon sprang a creature of a little bit of wolf-like-creature-like-physical-shape, yet just a little bit smaller than a wolf. A few buzzing flies could be heard as they were swarming around this very incoming creature.

Quickly along came a striped hyena among scavenging wild canine dogs. It was that dish-licking dog named Tabaqui. A dish-licker indeed, and many including amongst wolves had greatly despised Tabaqui because of his unpleasant laugh combined with its mocking nature, his mockery making habits, his habits of scavenging off of village rubbish heaps' rubble, along with his troublemaking lifestyle and deceitful ways.