Chapter XIII: - "Our One Only Hope"

That Night, things began to have felt cold, all whilst as if The Colder Parts Of The Wet Seasons Thus Of Some More Raining Time were never going to have left from any one of these parts of The Jungles all so from among The Wilds, nor any of their greenery for that matter, to say nothing of the dark shadows that were shallowing everything inside and outside all so whilst alike. The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack through all of its members had gathered on up at The Pack Council Rock, whereat they all had remained as to sit around in silence and not even just a single word broke the silence besides their very steps tapped into the rocky ground all set up as from underneath their feet. Soon Nisha Also Known As Raksha and also Vihaan had arrived up over whilst at the front of all of them.

The two wolf parents' eyes and yet most especially those of Nisha remained every bit as frozen still as so ever indeed so as Baloo was spotted by them to be quietly speaking to Akela. The So Far Worse of all this was Akela having reacted in deep shock which appeared to have shivered his whole entire body after his having had his talk with Baloo. Soon Akela leaped up to the top rock by the rocky cliff edge.

"Attention All Pack Members!" Called Akela.

All The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack's Members held up high their heads as they had looked all up at their leader. Meanwhile Bagheera was here so laying himself upon a flat layer on the high rocky cliff's side just alongside them all, resting his head in the centre between his crossed two front paws and legs, all as Baloo sat by Akela's right.

"Alas Baloo has got bad news to confirm to all whosoever here." Said Akela and as he had all but conveyed this, he turned his head to look at Baloo, whilst as so did the rest.

"One Amongst Man's Cattle, alas has been killed." Started Baloo, already having got all save himself and Akela and Bagheera and Nisha and Vihaan whilst thus so here to gasp. Then Baloo had said whilst to have finished, "That Cow had thus so here been killed, and so then left there to be found."

Whispers of fear and rage and resentment and as so well as of prejudice had spread all around, some of those bringing up whatsoever to whisper of beginning to gasp loudly and some amongst them having whispered whilst to each other. They twisted their heads around from side to side to meet all eyes if in case if what had just been conveyed was and is so true.

"The Tiger! The King Of All The Tigers! The Great Tiger King Shere Khan has alas yet still come back! Shere Khan has returned!" were among the things the wolf pack members all saying, as well as even, "Only The Tiger King Shere Khan would ever kill one from among Man's Cattle!" yet indeed so here most especially the ones resentful of Mowgli being taken in were saying any such things. The One Here Very Mentioning Of The Tiger's name itself whilst of Shere Khan was enough to have shivered coldly down so many of their spines.

"Shere Khan wants that Man's-Cub!" Shouted The First Male Of The Trio Composed Of Himself And The Second Male And One Female had shouted, raising all heads up in fear among all members of The Great Seonee Hills Wolf Pack among ones at all not resentful and ones resentful of Mowgli at all being taken in alike, as so too did the heads of Baloo, Akela, Nisha and Vihaan and Bagheera had raised his head up in fear for Mowgli.

"That Accursed Man's-Cub will bring lots of more as so well as more and more grave danger to all of us!" Shouted The Second Male Wolf Of The Two Male And One Female Wolf Of The Resentful As So Well As Quite Very Prejudiced Three.

"Well Akela, we always indeed knew that all of this would happen!" Shouted The One Very Quite So Resentful Female.

"We Three had told you all of those so many years of seasons ago!" Shouted All Those Three and some others among wolves resentful of Mowgli's adoption.