Chapter IX: - "The Four Cubs Of The Great Seonee Hills"

Mowgli was springing down the path back towards the den up whereat his family had lived at, his wolf family if all are to mind, when he noticed a small jungle clearing not too far from where he just finished his lesson from Baloo. He looked around to see if whether or not no one or anyone followed him up here. Then Mowgli went by it through a small log to crawl through the inside, coming upon another cliff, from whereat he could see the small place from a distance which he had known to be called "A Local Man-Village". The boy had closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze blowing high from above The Jungles, hitting upon his face. The birds' tweets and chirps could be heard as they flew from above him as they flew high alongside the winds like Chill The Great Kite.

No sight of the grounds save for the trees could be seen due to their green coverage, yet the rivers were otherwise a single exception. Mowgli watched the river's calm flow as groups of those he understood from those who raised him to know as "Man", and as said before, their small "local village".

They as in the parents among every single one of all the creatures of all The Jungles from among and all whilst of The Wilds, in general, thus always had all warned their offspring from cubs to hatchlings and other such young newborn and still up growing lifeforms to stay away from Man. Although Mowgli always ended up guided by his own curiousity. However Mowgli never saw any such ones as these Ones Known As Men other than all but just from a so small little far on off distance. More Mowgli was so curious of The Was Through Which Any From Amongst Man were and still are wont to live and to do things all during The Day and during The Night. He could see these Men he was watching over going about the river on things that seemed to remind him of alligators and crocodiles because of how these things floated from across the river.

Suddenly Mowgli heard a brush coming along from the undergrowth, prompting him to turn around and go on back through the log. He at the other side had heard three voices sound out which he himself had recognized at the least well enough.

"Oh Mowgli." Called one of these voices out like someone looking for him. It was the voice of Leela, who was a white wolf and Akela's granddaughter. Another voice of gentle nature called out these words but was more male like instead of that of a female. This was Bhoot. Like Leela, he was a white wolf, but he was an albino wolf, unlike Leela. His parents were killed by "a hunter" from amongst These Men amongst all of the strangest and yet weakest of all creatures without their weapons like guns and knives and all the likes, so he was watched over by Mowgli's wolf parents.

"Oh Brother." Called out the other male voice. It was that of Grey Brother.

Mowgli smiled at the calling sounds of these voices. The ones with these voices, the three wolves already just mentioned, each came up from the undergrowth which had then prompted Mowgli to greet them each with a fraternal embrace.

"Hello Dearest Grey Brother." Greeted Mowgli, smiling from seeing his favourite brother as he was.

"Hello Brother," Grey Brother had said whilst his two blue eyes closed briefly so at all this here, "it is so very good to see you, as well."

"As I say myself." Said The Bright Grey Eyed Albino Wolf Bhoot.

"And I." Added The Brown Eyed Non Albino Type Of White Wolf Named Leela.

Leela and Bhoot were the two most bright of any so here among White Wolves from within The Seonee Wolf Pack. Their white fur each showed a very brightly shining aurora about them like a star, yet so albeit in Bhoot's case more so than usual because of his albinism, yet both of them were commended for this and some could say it symbolized their very quite wonderfully kind natures. Leela was one to attract a few males who wanted to be able to one day be a mate of her's, yet she rejected them because those males that wanted to do so were ones whosoever mistreated Mowgli because of the fact that he was "different from all the other wolves". Leela and Bhoot noticed Mowgli's feet were still a so small little bit more by the log than they would have thought it ought to be so, which was why they had so each asked, "Uh Mowgli, what were you doing."