Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"

Soon The Morning Of The Day would come to have one hour from before its arrival. It was one hour early whilst the sky had its darkness known to thus take place at night, all with The Sun as all but having yet to "come to its rise".

Mowgli was all sound and fast asleep with his wolf parents and brothers among siblings amongst whom he was beside whilst with his wolf parents as being asleep on the far ending and walled side of the den, some sleep crud over his black eyelashes and small hair pieces from his wolf brothers' fur from hugging them before going on to sleep, with his entire body as having fallen asleep all into a deep sleep whilst in the night. Yet Mowgli suddenly felt a huge paw rub whilst on the side of his right arm, only to all yet however so for the boy to not respond, at first. However The Second Time this happened, said paw had went down harder, almost like any such a so vicious punch that it felt like bones breaking yet most fortunately for him, this was not so, he only received yet another bruise on his right arm. Therefore Mowgli got up half-way in preparation whilst for self-defense yet when he woke up to rub the crud whilst from out of his eyes and so all else, he was welcomed by quite a very certainly indeed so big surprise.

"Come Mowgli." Instructed Baloo, harshly as he was usually thus wont to, albeit with some quietness from out of the fact that even he did not want to wake up the others sleeping in this den. He pointed his head in direction towards the distant areas soon to receive The Light Of Dawn within a single hour.

"What Baloo?" Asked Mowgli within slight sleepiness whilst at that.

"Come Mowgli, if you would now!" Instructed Baloo yet again, and then he slowly walked away in any such a mannerism as that which had showed that despite his harsh tone, he was not necessarily in any a rush. Yet Mowgli was still quite puzzled from since awakening with his eyes filled with confusion, as he still did not know why it so was that the brown bear wanted for him to wake up as early as at these points nor where it was that they were going. Still Mowgli got up and drew himself from out of this den and so then followed along from out of his desire to avoid the gruff serious and grumpy brown bear's wrath, and his wont to call out instructions in order resembling fashions.

Thus Baloo led him down on ahead all deep into some area from within The Jungles all whilst thus so from amongst The Wilds, and as soon as they had thus reached their destination, The Sun's rise had finally thus completed itself, for all of the birds who were nearby were flying away from their branches and nests and began all flying around wherever they did so including all of the tree branches. And Mowgli had felt the first touch of The Sun's soon becoming increasingly very bright light warming his skin and his long and wavy black hair, whilst his fingers had steeped softly upon the ground and he so had thus allowed for a small bit of the soil to end up a little small bit between his long fingernails. Soon Baloo had thus showed to him the destination that they had reached, which was a small clearing with a so thick and high tree with only small green leaves as set upon the physical end of its branches, and all whilst like what was just said, they reached up to their destination that was now just so confirmed. Mowgli had stopped by Baloo's side and stared up all high until his eyes caught onto the top of the tree, attempting to get a good look to keep out all thus so whilst for anything that could give him a clue of it all as to what it was that bear had wanted for him to do.

"Okay Mowgli, you do see that branch?" Asked Baloo who then had said, "Because For One Thing, if you do so, then you are to climb it on up."

Mowgli looked up in following along to Baloo's gesturing of his head towards a high and quite long branch that was near the centre of the tree's height. "Uh Baloo, why is this to happen and what kind of any a lesson is this one?" Asked Mowgli whilst from out of remaining confused.

"Please Mowgli, simply just do it!" Roared Baloo whilst impatiently. Thus Mowgli did as was told.

Quickly Mowgli dug a small bit of his hands whilst into the rounded lines on the so very really quite think skin of this here tree, pulling himself up from off of the ground, then getting up higher. He had finally reached the branch and stood by the trunk as he felt more of The Winds blowing whilst upon his skin and his black hair from off of his shoulders along with his back. Afterwards Mowgli gazed down at the brown sloth bear who was sitting down and looking back up high at the boy called by all those creatures that raised and looked after him The Small Man's-Cub Named Mowgli was awaiting the next instruction to come along from him.