Chapter XI: - "Some Instructions to be coming from The Teacher Of All The Laws"

As The Morning's Middle Point Of Time was soon thusly beginning, Mowgli had been brought to this area by Bagheera right up before all of the other wolf cubs were present at whereat they had all convened up at, which was small shady circular ground area with thrashing greenery covered branch attached trees and some bushes and a few logs, and thus so all here whilst by then, Bagheera already ensured that he sat himself down upon a large grey rock behind them which was where Mowgli knew he was at but all the wolf cubs did not do so. Among them were the ones that were giving Bhoot a hard time the previous evening as well as Grey Brother, Leela and as quite well as some wolf cubs amongst some of whom were born to wolf parents who like them were so and some of whom were born to wolf parents who like them were not quite so accepting at all of Mowgli being taken on in.

Then Baloo, rather quite very unexpectedly, had up and approached after briefly charging through a bit of the foliage that they saw before them. Then Baloo had coughed a small little bit, as if in order to clear his throat. It seemed to all of them that the bear ended up as one who had been thrown things at, whilst as indicated with a bit of the plant like material that seemed to come from a coconut and a few bruises added to his slightly already scarred face. Then Baloo returned his attention to the cubs and to the young boy after clearing his throat a little more. "Alright Everyone, listen up!" he shouted, his voice rumbling as if like thunder upon a hot temperature filled night with yet a cold and wet thunder and lightning carrying and also quite so heavy rainstorm, "For I have first got to remind all of you, that this which surrounds us all with the rest of all The Wilds is whatsoever to know whilst as The Jungles, and so like all other places from among The Wilds, thus all indeed here whilst in The Jungles, there are ones to know as plant eaters, know as flesh eaters and also whilst to know as eaters of both of plants and as so quite well of flesh alike!" As Baloo had addressed them over these things, he had started slowly walking up and down in front of them. "Each Whilst Of All Of The Flesh Eaters thus must always hunt, all whilst including ones such as you and your kin, and yet like certain others amongst flesh eaters, whilst as well as indeed even like me, thus so, any of such ones as the kins of which each of you and also myself thus were born, both of each were and still so are all hunted!" Whilst Baloo had conveyed all of these words, a little bit slowly and yet surely for some of the last of them, his voice then began to turn into a rather so still intimidating and yet far much more reasonable type amongst any tone of voice, and before he had conveyed his final few words, thusly had the brown bear stood himself upright for quite a brief moment, and then he had stood himself right back down upon all fours in a way that was so great for the ground about himself and the cubs and Mowgli and Bagheera that albeit despite the black panther not feeling it, still the ground shook up from beneath the feet of the wolf cubs and the young boy. Then Baloo continued walking up and down slowly so in front of them all.

Now all the wolf cubs, and even Mowgli himself, each knew and understood about the fact that they would have to kill any creature that they would have to kill as prey to kill for food to eat, yet as the brown bear just gave to them some images of how even they themselves could become prey, this had sent to them quite some so cold and chilling shivers all thus on right down their spines. Then Baloo had started slowly walking up around the lined up cubs and as well as the young boy who was lined up alongside them whilst next to his brother Grey Brother and as quite so very well as a few not from among his wolf brothers that were lined up with the wolf cubs not born of his wolf family and and his other wolf brothers were to his left with some others among wolf cubs not born of the wolf family of whilst of himself and as so well as, thus whilst Grey Brother, Leela, and one of the wolf brothers of them and all the other wolf cubs whether with "any relations" whilst to them or not so, were all up to the young boy's right physical side. "Thus Everyone," The So Gruff Brown Bear Baloo had then conveyed with intentions of asking and then saying to as if intending in order to advise to all of and each of them here, "do any one of all of you know as to exactly what that means? See All Of You, what it exactly means is that you all by another a flesh eater do not ever want to get caught!"