Volume 5 - Chapter 4: Lovely Reunion

Yang laughed loudly while looking at Jaune. "How do you lose your map at a time like that?"

"Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since." Jaune retorted.

You, Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.

"Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!" Nora joins in.

"I couldn't have done it without Ruby and Y/n wearing it down."

"Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!"

"I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily. But Y/n should've held back a little."

"Hey, I only did my share."

"And almost died for it!" Jaune added.

"Ey, emphasis on 'almost'! I knew you guys had it all under control. Mostly."

Everyone at the table bursts into laughter.

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby let's out a gasp. "You did not!"

Weiss has her face in her hands. "Yeah, right in the middle of the party."

Yang chuckled at the side. "Please tell me you let that lady have it."

"Of course not! Even if I did really want to."

Nora crossed her arms. "No way, I don't believe it."

Weiss summons her Boarbatusk right next to Nora. The Grimm summon growls, causing Nora to yelp and fall to her side. Weiss, Yang, Jaune and Ren all laugh.

You continue to eat, until Yang and Weiss look at both you and Ruby.

"Soooo..." Yang points her fork at you. "You two dating now?"

"Ya-" You were interrupted by Ruby.

"Yang! It's none of your business!"

"Aww, you ARE dating! That's so cute! I know you'll be nice to my baby sister... right?"

"You tryna threaten me?"

"Maybe." Yang gave you a cheeky grin.

"Catch me outside, ha abat dat?"

Weiss and Jaune start giggling, while Ruby tries to hide her blush.

As dinner nearly finishes, Yang shows off her robotic prosthetic arm to the rest of the group. All of them react in awe.

"It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it." Yang flexes her arm.

"That's amazing." Jaune said in awe.

"Incredible." Ren added.

"Glad you're not feeling mopey."

Ruby gets all starry-eyed and quickly zooms over to her sister's side to admire her arm.